international student uber drivers sleeping in cars

Royals

Male students can stay in the boot, poor female students should all come to Victoria, we welcome them with wide open arms, in Hume, brimbank, Wyndham and other hotspot areas, we’ll also shout them free Corona or 2, pack them in flight “Virgin” back to Tassie after a NightOutForPR!!

:sneaky:

Ubereater

Can you comment on the link you posted, mate ?
Why do these rich, young and fit kids need charity support again ?
Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm an old man and been poor all my life, but never asked for any help, including the Centrelink.

oleole20

If you or any of your friends is still single you can come to Perth and marry my sister for PR.

BuckleUp

I wouldn't be sleeping in no cars, either ubers or taxis... In Melbourne or India.

1596275530644.png

What an upstanding fella he was, into holistic medicine!

1596275646878.png

WillMarryForPR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you comment on the link you posted, mate ?
Why do these rich, young and fit kids need charity support again ?
Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm an old man and been poor all my life, but never asked for any help, including the Centrelink.
govt should help us if they keep lockdown with jobseeker or jobkeeper. if not help they should open up everything end lockdown so we make money. we not scared from flu virus.

Kick poor Ant in guts

And I don’t care mate. Just like 1 billion Indians didn’t give a stuff for my mum and me when I was in primary school and homeless. Suck it up Sandeeps

Teresa_Greene

Sleeping in their car would be a serious upgrade for them so I'm not sure what Punjabi is going on about not?