Interesting Lyft ride today

Nick S

So I get a call from a motel 6 in El Cajon, the name of the pax was "M", seemed a little bit sketchy but I wasn't getting any request so i told myself why not. Right after I accept it she calls and ask " are you on your way?"... Obviously I was. So I get to the motel 6 and it looks like a 50 year old crackhead. She hops in my car and first thing she says is "hey boo". And I already knew what type of ride it was going to be. So she starts rambling, starts talking about how her friend got her car stolen by her "connect" then she starts saying how her friend just bought a gun legally and her friend is going to shoot her connect tomorrow in both feet. Because he drives with both feet apparently . It was like a 10 minute ride, Then I drop her off and she walks straight towards a bum and opens her purse and hands him a bag of meth or something. Should I report? Very very weird ride lol

OC Lady Uber Driver

That doesn't sound interesting to me, rather that sounds like you allowed that sorry ass ride to take place and didn't listen to your gut telling her to get out of your car. Honestly, you don't know what was in her purse, so you can't assume anything. And you were her driver.

Now, it's clear I've watched *too* many episodes of COPS and Law and Order.

Similarly to Uber Eats, can you image if pot usage becomes legal in California, Uber's next venture could be:
Uber420.
AHHH!

Last edited:

UberReallySucks

So I get a call from a motel 6 in El Cajon, the name of the pax was "M", seemed a little bit sketchy but I wasn't getting any request so i told myself why not. Right after I accept it she calls and ask " are you on your way?"... Obviously I was. So I get to the motel 6 and it looks like a 50 year old crackhead. She hops in my car and first thing she says is "hey boo". And I already knew what type of ride it was going to be. So she starts rambling, starts talking about how her friend got her car stolen by her "connect" then she starts saying how her friend just bought a gun legally and her friend is going to shoot her connect tomorrow in both feet. Because he drives with both feet apparently . It was like a 10 minute ride, Then I drop her off and she walks straight towards a bum and opens her purse and hands him a bag of meth or something. Should I report? Very very weird ride lol
Congratulations my friend! You just helped launch UberCrackHead.

Frontier Guy

That doesn't sound interesting to me, rather that sounds like you allowed that sorry ass ride to take place and didn't listen to your gut telling her to get out of your car. Honestly, you don't know what was in her purse, so you can't assume anything. And you were her driver.

Now, it's clear I've watched *too* many episodes of COPS and Law and Order.

Similarly to Uber Eats, can you imaging if pot usage becomes becomes legal in California, Uber's next venture could be:
Uber420.
AHHH!
It's already legal in Colorado, while we haven't yet had Uber420, we do get a lot of trips to the dispensaries and asked to wait for them.

This isn't even crazy!!!! Am I the only one that has had "normal" looking ppl turn psycho and we happen to be on the freeway? What about when the super nice PAX asks for stops (yup plural) along the way and you've figured out what's going on, but not sure how to get out of it with your life if that's what they are doing. Man I could write a book on the level of crazy that has happened in the past year.