Insurance

Ridesharecaligirl

Moving to Oregon in a week and sadly my Mercury Insurance doesn’t cover me there. Any recommendations for Rideshare Insurance?

MedicMan

Thanks! Unfortunately although both my parents were in the military they have both passed away.
If you have their DD214 you can still get USAA. I can get USAA because of my grandson who is shooting terrorists in Afghanistan. But I have heard a lot of bad things about USAA lately and it seems they have having some issues. But that being said having additional insurance is not a bad thing.

MedicMan

Did you know you can get 25 cents extra per mile through Lyft up to $500 for 6 months.
This is Portland. People are pretty cheap and will not use select much. They try to save money by using pool which I refuse to do because of the poor pay. Good luck driving select in Portland.

Ridesharecaligirl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is Portland. People are pretty cheap and will not use select much. They try to save money by using pool which I refuse to do because of the poor pay. Good luck driving select in Portland.
Yeah I’m well aware of that and I tried to explain it would be less in Portland but that was that

Ok here is the deal Take heed! I've been driving a year and a half and it was bound to happen. I got hit. Uber insurance will cost you $1000 to use it. The other party is refusing to pay damages. I have to take them to court. In the mean time, I have not driven in three weeks. I was deactivated right away from Uber.
If I had put tnc insurance on my personal policy I would have been back on the road by now. Ps I'm not driving for Micro managed LyFT been there done that I'll stay with Uber.