Inshur

Insurance not approved yet

Masteryoda

Hello everyone i am back
Anyways just started working for uber since laat week and today i tried to upload my insurance document its was giving me error that i choose a invalid date hmmm and the website interface changed as well so emailed uber but i haven't received any reply yet. Its friday and i am sitting ducks cant work because they have not approved my insurance yet been waiting all day no reply yet anyone know what should i do?

Swifty126

Hello everyone i am back
Anyways just started working for uber since laat week and today i tried to upload my insurance document its was giving me error that i choose a invalid date hmmm and the website interface changed as well so emailed uber but i haven't received any reply yet. Its friday and i am sitting ducks cant work because they have not approved my insurance yet been waiting all day no reply yet anyone know what should i do?
Just have to wait

Masteryoda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know but its Friday and i am still sitting at home cant go to work because of there system. They changed the dashboard earlier and i wasn't able to upload because it was keep saying invalid date and yes i know its American format and it was ok before, Another thing is sent an email to uber its 12:30 am now no reply

Ali_2016

They take the p*ss with my insurance too! I usually do 30 day insurance cover but every time I go to upload it the night before they don't approve it and then I can't get online.

I did that before tried to upload my new document 2 days before my current one run out, would of thought they have a record that my old insurance expires in 48 hours but I was wrong. So I got deactivated for 2 days!

Grrrrrr

soTuga

They take the p*ss with my insurance too! I usually do 30 day insurance cover but every time I go to upload it the night before they don't approve it and then I can't get online.

I did that before tried to upload my new document 2 days before my current one run out, would of thought they have a record that my old insurance expires in 48 hours but I was wrong. So I got deactivated for 2 days!

Grrrrrr
That monthly insurance becomes very expensive, you waste 6/7 days work in a year..plus you got to do the damm thing every month. You can do yearly insurance and pay monthly by direct debit, much easier.

Swifty126

That monthly insurance becomes very expensive, you waste 6/7 days work in a year..plus you got to do the damm thing every month. You can do yearly insurance and pay monthly by direct debit, much easier.
Or better still plenty of quarterly deals out there and just pay all up front

Hogster

Or better still plenty of quarterly deals out there and just pay all up front
Monthly and quarterly premiums over the whole year never used to be much more than an Annual policy.
When my Annual was £580 per year (2007) a monthly policy was about £65 a month max.

Last year my Annual was £1395 but the company would not quote for monthly or quarterly, best quote was £895 for a quarterly. Bloody stitch-up merchants:mad: