Milkn808s

Hey everybody, welcome back to another exciting evening with me, Milkn808s 🥛 .

Tonight we will be discussing how fault is determined in Ontario and for those out of the loop yes there is a rule book out there that determines who is at fault, and it takes into account just about every possible scenario unless they hit you from above.

It is called the insurance act and this right here can save you a lot of anxiety after you’ve been in an accident and don’t really know how liable you are.

As an added bonus I am including the Ontario highway traffic act, which outlines and stipulates all the rules of the road from right of way to following to closely this act has it all.

They don’t teach you this stuff at driving school but it can be useful at the worst times.

Reading through either of these acts can save you a ton of money from shady traffic lawyers trying to make some quick bucks off of the unsuspecting.

Enjoy,

Last edited:

RideshareDog

Hey everybody, welcome back to another exciting evening with me, Milkn808s 🥛 .

Tonight we will be discussing how fault is determined in Ontario and for those out of the loop yes there is a rule book out there that determines who is at fault, and it takes into account just about every possible scenario unless they hit you from above.

It is called the insurance act and this right here can save you a lot of anxiety after you’ve been in an accident and don’t really know how liable you are.

As an added bonus I am including the Ontario highway traffic act, which outlines and stipulates all the rules of the road from right of way to following to closely this act has it all.

They don’t teach you this stuff at driving school but it can be useful at the worst times.

Reading through either of these acts can save you a ton of money from shady traffic lawyers trying to make some quick bucks off of the unsuspecting.

Enjoy,
You know how you avoid figuring out whose at fault? You drive slowly and pay attention and YOU DO NOT SIGN UP TO UBER WHEN YOU JUST LANDED IN CANADA.
Post automatically merged:

I had a complete moron yesterday most likely an Uber driver at a t intersection not use his turn signal. Fine we all forget but when someone honks several times at you that's when your brain should kick in and realize shit I'm not signalling not ignore the honk and make the turn.

Last edited:

la pulga

I had a complete moron yesterday most likely an Uber driver at a t intersection not use his turn signal.
always assuming shit. a driver makes a wrong turn, dog mumbles under his breath, "@@@@ing uber drivers."

for someone that hates everything about ridesharing, you tend to stick around, and torture yourself to this pain. I think deep down you really love it!

RideshareDog

always assuming shit. a driver makes a wrong turn, dog mumbles under his breath, "@@@@ing uber drivers."

for someone that hates everything about ridesharing, you tend to stick around, and torture yourself to this pain. I think deep down you really love it!
Hey buddy haven't heard from you in a while lol

Lol dude have you been one of my pax? It's not quite under my breath. I'm always telling my pax definitely an Uber driver when they do something stupid and I look over and surely enough it is