• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Insurance company keeps calling me.

June132017

A few months ago they wanted a copy of my license, or something. I didn't send it to them because of all this fraud going on in the world. "We need you to call us today." Can't they send it in writing?

Bob Reynolds

A few months ago they wanted a copy of my license, or something. I didn't send it to them because of all this fraud going on in the world. "We need you to call us today." Can't they send it in writing?
I'm not sure what insurance company you have. However you should call your agent and ask him/her. If you don't have an agent then you should call your insurance company directly using the number that is on your insurance card.

This request does sound a bit strange because the insurance companies have access to all of the driving license information from the state.

Rog’O Datto

Definitely verify, sounds like a fishing expedition. I have had anomalies with State Farm years ago. I had a Mazda pickup (B3000, Ford Ranger). I kept getting letters from the state about turning my car tags in because S.F. would randomly and repeatedly decide I had a commercial vehicle and cancel then almost immediately renew.

KK2929

------------------------
Call them a see what they have to say. If you have an agent, call them and ask what is going on.