Instaryde and your involvement

IR_JS

Greetings,

My name is Joshua and I am the community manager for Instaryde. I wanted to take a moment to extend the opportunity to answer any questions regarding my company or any questions pertaining the rideshare community you may have questions over.

Ive read a few previous discussions posted where Instaryde was included. I wanted to discuss and possibly provide insight to shed some better light on some of those topics.

Tips: We no longer take any portion of driver tips! When I came into my role it was from a very firm standpoint this needed to be resolved and we have been able to resolve this issue since this was brought to my attention.

Luxury Drivers: This has been a pivotal point in our discussions internally over how we wanted to implement our higher tier of drivers. We have had all varied points of feedback from drivers, passengers and varied levels of research.

What we determined as we progress forward that we wanted to allow drivers in these categories access to all vehicle requests that fit within their aloted seating.

ryde (4 seat standard) = ryde
rydexl (6 seat standard = rydexl | ryde
platnium (4 seat luxury ) = platnium | ryde
platniumxl (6 seat luxury) = platnium xl | platnium | ryde xl | ryde

What is to be taken from this:
1. under no circumstances will you be penalized if you are a luxury driver if you do not accept standard requests.
2. we are evaluating all options to allow those luxury drivers who want all requests those options. and to allow luxury drivers who only want platinum requests just those.
3. anytime a request is received the request type will display at the top of the request.
4. Rates will reflect upon the passenger request type.

Instarydes Cut:
Standard vehicles is 12.5% platnium is 17.5% + $1.00 service fee
To clarify that we do take the $1 service fee charged directly to the passenger as well but that we only take 12.5% & 17.5%
* No CC fees

Pricing breakdown:
Price breakdown can be found here :frown:site can be provided upon request as my account does not meet criteria to include links)
*please be aware I am working on bringing up all minimums across all categories

Payment and vendor:
1. We use Wepay to pay our drivers.
2. Wepay allows drivers to receive daily/weekly (monday) /monthly (1st) payouts (2-3 days from wepay to you the driver)
3. payments can/will show upon customer finalizing ride.

Insurance:
(site can be provided upon request as my account does not meet criteria to include links)

Period 1 : 50/100/25
period 2/3: Combined Single limits 1,000,000
Uninsured/underinsured motorist: 85,000
Hired and non-owned coverage applies
Physical damage coverage is capped at $50,000 with $2,000 deductible

I've been up all night handling other related business but I am here to answer any questions and possibly see what I can do to possibly have Instaryde a part of your rideshare experience.

Thank you and have a great day, when I wake up I will check here and reply when available.

Meko

Is there a page for Austin drivers to sign up? The links seem to direct me to the sign up for Canadian drivers.

nana_m

Has anyone tried Instaryde's Wepay? Is the pay instant or does it take 2-3 business days to reach the driver?

Ziggy

Has anyone tried Instaryde's Wepay? Is the pay instant or does it take 2-3 business days to reach the driver?
Nope ... haven't done a trip wth them yet; only gotten 1 ping in the past week. And frankly, I'd rather continue doing what works ... which for me it Fare, GetMe and, if I'm desperate .. Fasten.

Uberchampion

Greetings,

My name is Joshua and I am the community manager for Instaryde. I wanted to take a moment to extend the opportunity to answer any questions regarding my company or any questions pertaining the rideshare community you may have questions over.

Ive read a few previous discussions posted where Instaryde was included. I wanted to discuss and possibly provide insight to shed some better light on some of those topics.

Tips: We no longer take any portion of driver tips! When I came into my role it was from a very firm standpoint this needed to be resolved and we have been able to resolve this issue since this was brought to my attention.

Luxury Drivers: This has been a pivotal point in our discussions internally over how we wanted to implement our higher tier of drivers. We have had all varied points of feedback from drivers, passengers and varied levels of research.

What we determined as we progress forward that we wanted to allow drivers in these categories access to all vehicle requests that fit within their aloted seating.

ryde (4 seat standard) = ryde
rydexl (6 seat standard = rydexl | ryde
platnium (4 seat luxury ) = platnium | ryde
platniumxl (6 seat luxury) = platnium xl | platnium | ryde xl | ryde

What is to be taken from this:
1. under no circumstances will you be penalized if you are a luxury driver if you do not accept standard requests.
2. we are evaluating all options to allow those luxury drivers who want all requests those options. and to allow luxury drivers who only want platinum requests just those.
3. anytime a request is received the request type will display at the top of the request.
4. Rates will reflect upon the passenger request type.

Instarydes Cut:
Standard vehicles is 12.5% platnium is 17.5% + $1.00 service fee
To clarify that we do take the $1 service fee charged directly to the passenger as well but that we only take 12.5% & 17.5%
* No CC fees

Pricing breakdown:
Price breakdown can be found here :frown:site can be provided upon request as my account does not meet criteria to include links)
*please be aware I am working on bringing up all minimums across all categories

Payment and vendor:
1. We use Wepay to pay our drivers.
2. Wepay allows drivers to receive daily/weekly (monday) /monthly (1st) payouts (2-3 days from wepay to you the driver)
3. payments can/will show upon customer finalizing ride.

Insurance:
(site can be provided upon request as my account does not meet criteria to include links)

Period 1 : 50/100/25
period 2/3: Combined Single limits 1,000,000
Uninsured/underinsured motorist: 85,000
Hired and non-owned coverage applies
Physical damage coverage is capped at $50,000 with $2,000 deductible

I've been up all night handling other related business but I am here to answer any questions and possibly see what I can do to possibly have Instaryde a part of your rideshare experience.

Thank you and have a great day, when I wake up I will check here and reply when available.
Why did you guys rip off your Toronto drivers and then take off to Austin?

IR_JS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why did you guys rip off your Toronto drivers and then take off to Austin?

While I cannot speak on terms for what had occurred in the past as I am a resident of Austin, I do represent the company and have discussed this with my boss the founder/CEO of the company.

Many allegations were made in regards to driver pay and treatment of the overall welfare of the drivers in Toronto. As of this moment and from the moment I entered my role drivers have been welcome to speak with us in regards to any concerns over issues they may have encountered. I still fully welcome them and would love to hear from them directly to alleviate any concerns they may have.

However there are other legal matters we have been dealing with pertaining some of these drivers who have made open statements, as there is an open investigation over all of those specific cases I will be unable to discuss until a resolution is met.

I leave this as an open offer to discuss with these drivers in questions over specific items they have concerns for and hopefully can reach a suitable resolution.

IR_JS

wepay handles all transactions, as these are ACH transfers they take on average 2-3 days however many of the drivers who have daily pay set up receive the pay within 24 hours

IR_JS

Is there a page for Austin drivers to sign up? The links seem to direct me to the sign up for Canadian drivers.
Driver sign up can be conducted through myself or through the app