1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Instant pay

Discussion in 'Pay' started by Brian Rasmussen, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Brian Rasmussen

Brian Rasmussen New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Finished driving last night and do instant pay and it tells me "having trouble connecting to uber servers" today it is still doing this, anyone else having a problem. ..

2. painfreepc

painfreepc Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    They kick me off of instant pay for almost a week about a month ago go, saying there was some type of security risk between my driver account and rider account.

3. Adav

Adav Active Member

I just got this crap

Attached Files:

4. Adav

Adav Active Member

I got th same crap

5. painfreepc

Driving:
    UberX
    They would not give me a reason why I would assume maybe it was because I was using my Bank of America debit card for both my rider and my driver account,

I know do the following:
    Wells Fargo debit card for my old Rider account,

B of A debit card for my driver Rider account,

American Express Serve card for my direct deposit,

And for instant pay i use the Uber go bank card,

After that change uber is not giving me any more problems..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017

6. MrMikeNC

MrMikeNC Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    I see what is happening. Uber wants people to use their Go Bank Card card but people will not do this...willingly. They'd rather use their own debit cards, so suddenly there will be errors of this nature so they'd have no other choice BUT to use Uber's Go Bank Card.

7. painfreepc

Driving:
    UberX
    I would like to think that is not the case, but it is starting to look that way..

8. MrMikeNC

MrMikeNC Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    But why specifically Bank of America I wonder? Its my understanding its not happening to other banks, though BB&T's five card holders haven't weighed in yet...

9. audihenry

audihenry Member

Did this get fixed for you? I've had it for close to a say

10. Pesty

Pesty Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Not letting me cash out either.. great.. now have to wait till Thursday to get last weeks peanuts if they don't get it sorted by tonight.. why would they.. end of the month and they had the rent and investors payouts due first.

Trip2Stephan likes this.
  11. CherylC

CherylC Active Member

Same problem here since Friday night. Including Saturday. This is what transpired this morning...

It is crap. Nice.

Attached Files:

12. Joeyeking

Joeyeking New Member

Same here they still own me $102 I work hard for this

CherylC likes this.
  13. Andre Benjamin 6000

Andre Benjamin 6000 Well-Known Member

Yeah I had the same problem. So last night I woke to use the restroom @ 3:30am & tried to cash out one last time. It actually worked so I don't know if the after 12am rule is still in effect. It certainly wasn't last night.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  14. CherylC

CherylC Active Member

My funds were never transferred and one day showed short $20.

15. Pesty

Pesty Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I looked at 7am and had missed the time as nothing in the easy pay.. something up with my lyft pay also so gonna be a ****ty week waiting to get paid till Thursday.

I still find it fishy as frick that no one was able to cash all weekend and suddenly it works when payments rolled over the next week.

16. CherylC

CherylC Active Member

This is what Uber responded with after my third inquiry to my Fri & Sat pay. It's always wishy washy without commitment to a real answer.

Say whatcha mean and mean whatcha say....

Attached Files:

17. Ride Deals

Ride Deals New Member

There have been more and more problems with Instant Pay lately it seems

touberornottouber likes this.
  18. CherylC

CherylC Active Member

Yeah finally got my deposit and it was shorted by $19 change. I had to fight with them about that. They said a pax rebutted the fare and I drove her around needlessly causing an unusually high fare. She was 94 yo going to the dentist and she put in the wrong destination address, so I had to stop and call for the address. Her kids out the Uber app on phone so she had no idea how to use it.

Uber finally coughed up the fare to me. Uber thinks the pax is always right! I notice when $20 is missing. Wrong girl.

19. Lee239

Lee239 Well-Known Member

I just started this week and used it for the first time and it was in my bank account instantly and I was shocked. When I made other online payments it takes days to show up. But this was my first time doing it.

CherylC likes this.
  20. touberornottouber

touberornottouber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm having the same "Looks like we're having trouble reaching the uber servers" problem. It's been happening for several hours. If it is a maintenance break then they need to publish the downtime in advance and provide a better user message indicating that.

It is also funny how everything else seems to be working, just not the ability to pay me. I'm glad I have less than $100 on the balance and that I cashed out before. I think from now on whenever I get more than $20 or $30 I am going to cash out right away.

CherylC likes this.