Instant pay problem

Desertrose

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I have been an Ober driver for two years in Washington DC. I love the instance pay feature, but as of Monday let's say I made $100 and when I click instance pay it will only show me about $40. I've sent numerous emails to Uber, they gave me some type of bullshit answer. So I called GoBank. And they had no answer either, and said to visit or talk to Uber about it. I use instant pay on a daily basis, with GoBank, but I've never had a problem in the past until yesterday, Monday. Has anybody experienced something like this with with instants pay in Washington DC?

Bulls23

I heard IP starts charging for it's services after certain period of time. Could this be an issue?

UberDCGuy

I noticed last night as well. I think it's because Uber has decided to pay the "boosts" or incentives on a weekly basis instead of doing it daily. I didn't work much last night but made $72 with $20 being part of the incentives (1.6x per trip) and when I went to cash out it only have me $52. I then read that they are withholding the incentive payouts until the end of the week. Ugh....

TheMaleFatale

"It appears that starting yesterday, without any warning, Uber started withholding anything that's not the original fare minus their fee. Looks like that includes surges as well as incentives."

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I cannot believe his. I too was one of those who got paid every day with instant pay. It worked so well for me I had a system going. Now we don't even know when and how we will get paid the rest? Mysteriously I got $68 in my Other account. On Monday from Uber. Whyv????

xjguarx

Hi! I use the instant payment feature and it does the same thing to me too; but in my case it does it because I also have the Uber fuel card. For instance, I have made $100 but in the morning I fueled with $25 ; that $25 is "processing " so when I hit the button it only shows $75 for instant transfer. Now, if you don't have the fuel card like I do; then I guess they are withholding certain amount

xjguarx

I said I have the fuel card and I use the instant payment feature when I want and because I WANT TO. I have a M-F job and I do Uber on weekends. Non sense what you wrote sir

UberSaur

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I have been an Ober driver for two years in Washington DC. I love the instance pay feature, but as of Monday let's say I made $100 and when I click instance pay it will only show me about $40. I've sent numerous emails to Uber, they gave me some type of bullshit answer. So I called GoBank. And they had no answer either, and said to visit or talk to Uber about it. I use instant pay on a daily basis, with GoBank, but I've never had a problem in the past until yesterday, Monday. Has anybody experienced something like this with with instants pay in Washington DC?
Have you tried DAILY PAY instead? It direct deposits your earnings earned by 5:30 pm the very next business day by 4:30 am. My fares, surges and incentives are always paid correctly and on time.

soulwarrior

Have you tried DAILY PAY instead? It direct deposits your earnings earned by 5:30 pm the very next business day by 4:30 am. My fares, surges and incentives are always paid correctly and on time.
Did you drive this week? If yes did you get paid correctly by DAILY PAY this week?

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah. Interesting. Uber finally has made a statement about instant pay. Anyway. I will do dailypay.