Instant pay problem

Qowpel

Just hit instant pay. Literally still says that the money is available on the cash out tab. When i hit cashout again, says I must make at least 1 dollar before cashing out, yet app says i still have 326 dollars in it it. I go to online dashboard and it says my payment was processed, and that my current statement says 0 dollars. Wtf where is my money. Is this their way of stealing money from me? My bank has no record of it. I call uber support they say the payment is qued to my bank for transfer and will take 3 days to get there because tgey say my bank declined the payment. Wtf!!!!

Qowpel

I also called my bank and they say that they have no record of any payment of 326 dollars getting rejected by them.... what is going on? Do i seriously have to go to the greenlight hub to show that i did not have my instant pay go through by showing them no deposit happened into my account??????

Here is one of the messages uber sent Screenshot_20170917-203928.png

Screenshot_20170917-203939.jpg

Should i be concerned or has this ever happened before to anyone? I just wanna be able to get my cash for a car payment

The Gift of Fish

Some banks do not accept payments via debit card. When a bank rejects a debit card payment, Uber/Lyft simply sends it as an ACH payment, which takes a few days. Ask your bank if it accepts debit card payments. If it does not then it's time to change bank.

Subjugator

I called again, this time I was told that it takes upto 5 days after entering debit info. So I did it on Friday, entering debit card again after it was in system already, cuz I thought maybe that would fix instant pay issues, I guess I just made new problems for myself if it really did get fixed a day before. I'm not sure anymore. I'll see if it works by end of the week. This is a hell of a month, bills going to be behind schedule getting paid. Fun.

Qowpel

I called again, this time I was told that it takes upto 5 days after entering debit info. So I did it on Friday, entering debit card again after it was in system already, cuz I thought maybe that would fix instant pay issues, I guess I just made new problems for myself if it really did get fixed a day before. I'm not sure anymore. I'll see if it works by end of the week. This is a hell of a month, bills going to be behind schedule getting paid. Fun.

Well iean do you feel lile ypu will be stolen from, with uber? Or that they are just gonna have you wait a few more days than usual?