1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Instant pay. Not with my bank!

Discussion in 'Pay' started by kc ub'ing!, Feb 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kc ub'ing!

kc ub'ing! Well-Known Member

Lil help. When I withdrawal Uber to Gobank its literally instant. I have immediate access to my dough. When I withdrawal to my bank it takes 2-3 days! Both are deposited via ATM. Why the disparity? My bank blames Uber. Uber blames my bank. I see the deposit amounts in my account but their status remains pending for 2-3 days! This makes me think it's my bank with the issue. Thoughts?

Does anyone have true instant pay with their own bank? I want to dump Gobank but damn it, sometimes I need instant pay instantly!

2. The Gift of Fish

The Gift of Fish Well-Known Member

Capital One 360 is instant with Uber. Lyft takes 10 minutes or so.

chitown73 likes this.
  3. chitown73

chitown73 Well-Known Member

Yup, same here. When I cash out its in my Capitol One 360 acct within 1 min. Direct deposit at the end of the week usually takes until Wed tho.

4. Ride Nights & Weekends

Ride Nights & Weekends Active Member

I use a Paypal Debit card and the transaction takes less time than a cashier at a gas station ringing stuff up.

5. Signal Twenty

Signal Twenty Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I have Bank of America, and linked to my card and BOA checking account to it. Instant Pay took a bout 36 hours over a weekend.

I did it on a Sunday, and it was in my account on Tuesday morning 7AM...so I'm not sure if it fell into Uber's regular direct deposit scheme.

6. paulmsr

paulmsr Well-Known Member

TD Bank is instant, it shows up in my account before Uber even has the time to email me