Instant pay not so instant.....

suzyw

I have used instant pay several times and it is immediately in my account. Today however, I cashed out 2 hrs later and nothing.... Anyone else having this issue??

UberReallySucks

I have used instant pay several times and it is immediately in my account. Today however, I cashed out 2 hrs later and nothing.... Anyone else having this issue??
Maybe because it's Sunday... I don't use it but I've seen many unfavorable posts about it with transfers taking too long or not taking place at all.

Horsebm

I don't trust either one of them. They both have far to many glitches technologically speaking.

Tidballa

I tried Lyft once and it worked... tried it again and it took a 3 business days... over it

suzyw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, it ended up taking about 3 hours this time! Usually it's there right away.

Rulasuber

Hey. How do you add a personal debit card? I can't figure it out how to do it. I want to try it, since with lyft I get the money in 3 minuses. Thanks

Laura Smith

I tried to use the GO Card today, first time, no go. For help Call Go Bank and they said for help, call Uber. Good bye card.