Instant pay. But such a very small amount.

Believe33

As I was cashing out my instant pay. I noticed that it was such a small amount of money. But then I went back into my Uber partner app and I added up all of the numbers. They all seem to add up correctly. But then I didn't understand how come my instant pay is such a small amount each time I cash out for an Instant pay. Then I went and I was calculating all of the numbers again. My fares, surges, boost, and uber fee. And what I noticed was the all of the Uber fees that are exctracted out of your boost, surges, and your fares are subtracted from your instant pay. Which makes your instant pay very very small. But then at the end of the week you see the amount of your boost and surge minus the uber fee in your weekly direct pay deposit.

Last edited:

Believe33

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I was cashing out my instant pay. I noticed that it was such a small amount of money. But then I went back into my Uber partner app and I added up all of the numbers. They all seem to add up correctly. But then I didn't understand how come my instant pay is such a small amount each time I cash out for an Instant pay. Then I went and I was calculating all of the numbers again. My fares, surges, boost, and uber fee. And what I noticed was the all of the Uber fees that are exctracted out of your boost, surges, and your fares are subtracted from your instant pay. Which makes your instant pay very very small. But then at the end of the week you see the amount of your boost and surge minus the uber fee in your weekly direct pay deposit.