Inshur

inshurWhiz

Sponsor
We just launched our INSHUR TLC insurance app in New York City. Drivers can now download the free app, take a picture of their TLC license and instantly receive quotes from top carriers. Best of all, you can purchase the policy straight from the app and your documents are kept securely saved. We are adding more carriers and products very soon. We would love to hear feedback from NYC drivers, please tell us what you think. You can find out more about us here, send us a message or call (866) 4-INSHUR. Our office is in Chelsea and we have licensed insurance producers on site to help with any questions.

Download our app today

Explainer Video

Screenshots

Jorlev

Anyone get a quote yet.. I think average total insurance (damage and liability) is about $4500 annual through regular brokers.
Hope this competition results in lower prices.

aluber1968

Inshurwiz
What companies do you deal with?
What are your standard TLC insurance rates for uber drivers ?
Wanted to know if you are competing on price or service.
Thanks

marcusguber

Anyone get a quote yet.. I think average total insurance (damage and liability) is about $4500 annual through regular brokers.
Hope this competition results in lower prices.

Its about that for a perfect record, I dont think this is any competition as it probably just runs you through the few companies that insure livery in NYC

inshurWhiz

Sponsor
Inshurwiz
Thanks
We deal with all the major carriers in NYC, but only one is
Inshurwiz
Thanks

We currently have American Transit Insurance on the platform, but later this month we are releasing a major upgrade that introduces a collision product and another insurance carrier to the platform. Insurance is very regulated so every rate has to be approved by the insurance department. It's hard to say what the rate will be because it is based on a lot of different factors like driving record, points, accidents, vehicle age, etc. I can say that what makes us different is that we automatically check all those details by scanning the back of your TLC license so that you get all the discounts you are entitled to. We also don't charge fees for little things that most brokers do charge for. We compete on both price and service - we have a physical location you can find on our homepage where you can stop by to speak with licensed agents during business hours or call us. I encourage you to download the app and give it a try. If you have any feedback on how we can make it a better product, please let me know.

nyc321

I was the first person to download this app, kind of pleased about that :wink:
lets hope you guys do well and we can help each other out by getting rid
of confusion and unneeded cost's in this process

inshurWhiz

Sponsor
I was the first person to download this app, kind of pleased about that :wink:
lets hope you guys do well and we can help each other out by getting rid
of confusion and unneeded cost's in this process
Awesome! PM me your info and let me know if we can do anything better!

blueber

I left a deposit with Inshur on friday and was told i would get my paperwork today but i havent gotten anything yet.

I have tlc appointment on wednesday so i need the insurance before then.

blueber

I did. They r sayingvthey need a clearer copy of my title.
What i dont get is noone informed me about that before i called.
Shady....

inshurWhiz

Sponsor
Hi blueber sorry to hear about your issue. Please call me direct at (866) 4-INSHUR x702 and we will get it resolved. We aim to issue policies within 24 hours as long as all the correct paperwork is uploaded to the app.

I did. They r sayingvthey need a clearer copy of my title.
What i dont get is noone informed me about that before i called.
Shady....
what is shady about asking for a clearer copy of a document.. sounds liek a personal problem of not knowing how to use technology lol smh

Inshur New York