Input Needed Regarding Signing Up

john244

Alright, here’s the situation. I’ve been trying to sign up for only Ubereats but have not held my license for one year yet. (I’m over 21 so it would be 1 year needed, not 3). It’s the only thing holding my application back. Everything else within my background checks out fine. My question: to anyone who has altered/photoshopped their license in any way with Uber — or even knows of someone who has— what was the outcome? Were you/they successful?

Fuzzyelvis

Alright, here’s the situation. I’ve been trying to sign up for only Ubereats but have not held my license for one year yet. (I’m over 21 so it would be 1 year needed, not 3). It’s the only thing holding my application back. Everything else within my background checks out fine. My question: to anyone who has altered/photoshopped their license in any way with Uber — or even knows of someone who has— what was the outcome? Were you/they successful?
I'd like you to try it just to see what message you get.

It won't work, of course. And you'll never work for to them ever then. Not that that's a bad thing.

Another Uber Driver

My question: to anyone who has altered/photoshopped their license in any way with Uber — or even knows of someone who has— what was the outcome? Were you/they successful?

You alter your issue date to, e.g., 9 Septmeber, 2019. You submit your information. CHEKR runs its check and sees that your licence was issued , arguendo, 9 December of that year. CHEKR submits its report to Fubar. The reviewer notes the discrepancy, assumes that there was an attempt at deception. You get rejected and [poo-poo] listed.

Do not try it. Wait until eligible. Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

Wait a minute.....

You want to alter your state issued document that is legally binded for rideshare?

So if you get pulled over and hand that license over to an officer. Thats a far bigger problem at that point.

Since by law you MUST carry it on you when operating any vehicle. Thats the smallest infraction you face is NOT carrying with you.

This has to be the stupidest question i have ever seen here EVER!

1599927748193.png

Timlee252525

That is a fraud and you should go to jail for that!