@@@@ing...pee

Whisena

A mom and three kid got into car. They are going from mid city to corvina. They are @@@@ing loud and obnoxious, but I refraind my self from kicking them out because....mom and kids, right? Then one of the kid pee on my @@@@ing seat....how do i even request cleaning fee for this bulls since you can barely see the pee in camera? It is just some dark shade that match the color of my seat...

Los Angeles driver

A mom and three kid got into car. They are going from mid city to corvina. They are &%[email protected]!*ing loud and obnoxious, but I refraind my self from kicking them out because....mom and kids, right? Then one of the kid pee on my &%[email protected]!*ing seat....how do i even request cleaning fee for this bulls since you can barely see the pee in camera? It is just some dark shade that match the color of my seat...
As I recall, it needs to be chunky-puke. They pay for that. If it's a dark spot, it sux to be you. Welcome to Uber......

ubergordo

As I recall, it needs to be chunky-puke. They pay for that. If it's a dark spot, it sux to be you. Welcome to Uber......
I got $50 for a liquid stain (im not gonna smell what that was) from a hot girl i picked up at a club. I got the money after sending a pick andexplained the situation to uber (lucky for me my seats are light gray so you could see the ass shaped stain
maybe was ass sweat,spilled water or pee) email support asap youll be surprised
A mom and three kid got into car. They are going from mid city to corvina. They are &%[email protected]!*ing loud and obnoxious, but I refraind my self from kicking them out because....mom and kids, right? Then one of the kid pee on my &%[email protected]!*ing seat....how do i even request cleaning fee for this bulls since you can barely see the pee in camera? It is just some dark shade that match the color of my seat...
I got $50 for a liquid stain (im not gonna smell what that was) from a hot girl i picked up at a club. I got the money after sending a pick andexplained the situation to uber (lucky for me my seats are light gray so you could see the ass shaped stain
maybe was ass sweat,spilled water or pee) email support asap youll be surprised