Indian girl think she knows better .

Inshur

Kevin B

She should have tell me other then being mute .

Attachments

• IMG_1066.PNG
    IMG_1066.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 370

jaybx17

Sometimes I feel like these riders are giving you a Uber exam.
They get in, say hello, sit real quiet, say goodbye and then rate you less than 5 sometimes with one of those "complaint" shits :rolleyes:
It's like you're having a driver exam and at the end you get your score in a cowardly way Lol

Kevin B

Sometimes I feel like these riders are giving you a Uber exam.
They get in, say hello, sit real quiet, say goodbye and then rate you less than 5 sometimes with one of those "complaint" shits :rolleyes:
It's like you're having a driver exam and at the end you get your score in a cowardly way Lol
Yeah if I just didn't follow the gps for 1 block because it was blocked by cars and cops I even save her time but that's what I get .

ffran347

Yeah if I just didn't follow the gps for 1 block because it was blocked by cars and cops I even save her time but that's what I get .

Never do that just follow the gps. Once i picked up these gay dudes on 51st and 9th ave they were going to 96st gps was telling me to go on 10th but since 9A was much quicker i decided to go that way, boy was that a mistake the other dude starts @@@@@ing saying why am i going this way, i tell him is much quickier instead of going thru traffic. And it was like 1am long story short i got them there in 7mins and still rated me 2 stars and flagged me for my navigation :mad:

miggon123

I stopped reading reviews and looking at my rating a few months ago. Most stupid complaints ever. And yeah sometimes i feel like the rider is really judging my driving and navigation skills qhen i gets too quiet. But i could be paranoid.

Frankyfiggs

West side highway has TRASH traffic light coordination. 6th Ave will have you hitting greens all the way up to the park from Broome St at 5am. That one needed a hot bottle of milk.
Breezed through, was a decent rated pool from bk to penn, no problem, he starts askin me about him paying toll for tunnel if he had a package plan or whatever. I had no clue, made something up subsidizing rides. guwanus to bqe was slowing at 5am but not bad, i told him manhattan bridge would be best, but he saw the minor slowdown and said tunnel, no problem. I guess when i went to chambers is when this @@@@in pogue decided i didnt know what was [email protected]@@@in loser was taking a train to philly and not flying, broke pos prolly cant afford the rent where he lives

Went uptown 40 blocks no redlights
Ride went perfect as far as i was concerned

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Breezed through, was a decent rated pool from bk to penn, no problem, he starts askin me about him paying toll for tunnel if he had a package plan or whatever. I had no clue, made something up subsidizing rides. guwanus to bqe was slowing at 5am but not bad, i told him manhattan bridge would be best, but he saw the minor slowdown and said tunnel, no problem. I guess when i went to chambers is when this &%[email protected]!*in pogue decided i didnt know what was up.&%[email protected]!*in loser was taking a train to philly and not flying, broke pos prolly cant afford the rent where he lives

Went uptown 40 blocks no redlights
Ride went perfect as far as i was concerned

I got an offer from amtrak last week and for this week, they are pulling Uber promotions... Buy ticket Sept 15 for example and pay only 21 dollars. I'm betting big that you're right. @@@@ing pool people.

Rodra62

I always found younger Indian people to be quite friendly and polite when I pick them up, and EVERYBODY is cheap nowadays.

jaybx17

Never do that just follow the gps. Once i picked up these gay dudes on 51st and 9th ave they were going to 96st gps was telling me to go on 10th but since 9A was much quicker i decided to go that way, boy was that a mistake the other dude starts *****ing saying why am i going this way, i tell him is much quickier instead of going thru traffic. And it was like 1am long story short i got them there in 7mins and still rated me 2 stars and flagged me for my navigation :mad:
No disrespect to the gay community but they are the most judgmental and annoying pax. They tend to ask for the aux cord, give directions, attitude and all the worse things in a pax especially when there are 2 or more of them!
I don't pay any mind to those people who rate and complain like that. It is only there for a week then it resets. Lyft pax are the the biggest complainers. I'm tempted to start carrying a hot bottle of milk for all these babies.
Facts bro! LMAO

ubernyc

No disrespect to the gay community but they are the most judgmental and annoying pax. They tend to ask for the aux cord, give directions, attitude and all the worse things in a pax especially when there are 2 or more of them!

Facts bro! LMAO
Yeah bro no offense but the LGBQT community annoying lol and think they deserve something extra special cuz they have that title.

The Gift of Fish

Never do that just follow the gps. Once i picked up these gay dudes on 51st and 9th ave they were going to 96st gps was telling me to go on 10th but since 9A was much quicker i decided to go that way, boy was that a mistake the other dude starts *****ing saying why am i going this way, i tell him is much quickier instead of going thru traffic. And it was like 1am long story short i got them there in 7mins and still rated me 2 stars and flagged me for my navigation :mad:
Yeah, gay dudes are notorious for not wanting to take 9A. Straight dudes will take 9A any time, but the gays? Forget it. SMH.

Wardell Curry

I swear people don't realize how much quicker west side highway/west st is than 10th/amsterdam. If my trip starts below 45th and west of 9th ave and the destination is above 96th on the west side of Central Park, I am taking the former route every time unless pax explicitly says not to, especially at times when neither route has traffic. It is simply faster. SMH at some of these pax.

kdyrpr

I swear people don't realize how much quicker west side highway/west st is than 10th/amsterdam. If my trip starts below 45th and west of 9th ave and the destination is above 96th on the west side of Central Park, I am taking the former route every time unless pax explicitly says not to, especially at times when neither route has traffic. It is simply faster. SMH at some of these pax.
No brainer

Wardell Curry

It really depends. West side really aint that great when traffic is light, its better than 10th and 6th during the day, its not as good early morning late night
With no traffic i can go from 57th to 96 th in 2-3 minutes using WSH. On amsterdam that is still 5 minutes even with all the lights green. Wtf?

Inshur New York