Increased mileage from alternate routes

Whothought

This week I had two trips that stand out using alternate routes that I was able to increase the mileage.

One was 30 plus miles @ base rate the other was about 6 miles @ 1.4 surge.

IluvUber79

IMG_0102.PNG
This is an alternate route

mugupo

Some rider specific want you to go certain route you wanna check with them first or you might get complain and lower rating. Earn few bucks is not worth all those troubles. Most important is getting the destination fastest but if you go to different route that is slower and is longer is gonna be a issue against you.

LoveBC

Some rider specific want you to go certain route you wanna check with them first or you might get complain and lower rating. Earn few bucks is not worth all those troubles. Most important is getting the destination fastest but if you go to different route that is slower and is longer is gonna be a issue against you.
Who the hell cares about one rating? One paxhole giving a 1* will drop your rating by 0.006. Unless your rent can be paid with stars take the long route. I've NEVER asked a pax what route they want. I don't care what route they want.

mugupo

Who the hell cares about one rating? One paxhole giving a 1* will drop your rating by 0.006. Unless your rent can be paid with stars take the long route. I've NEVER asked a pax what route they want. I don't care what route they want.

lol what a lie, 1 star rating drop more than that, if you don't care what pax rated you then you probably won't be driving very long.

LoveBC

500 5* ratings = 2500 points/500 = 5.0 rating

499 5* + 1 1* = 2496 points/500 = 4.992 rating

A single one star rating has an effect of -0.008