Incentives???

Tommigun72

I have been driving in Tampa for three months now and been driving a lot and have never seen a “weekly” promotion or quest. Of course when I call support they were rude and didn’t answer my question at all and then when I called them out they just answered something else completely random. So is there any promotions in Tampa? Or just more bullshit? I have also never seen a Boost ever, I’m starting to think these are just make believe.

GlfCstElf

I'm guessing your referring to eats...quests I haven't seen in months, boosts are still going on but low. Most are 1.2 and never in the area you want them in.

MoreTips

I have never did eats so that I don't know as I had Uber remove eats from my account. As far as Uber X goes I have never been offered a quest and I've been driving for almost a year now. I've seen a few boost zones but they have been like 1.1 or 1.2 and only for a few hours in downtown Tampa or St. Petersburg.

I've also gotten nowhere asking the CSR. I think Tampa just has so many drivers they simply don't need to have any promotions running. With the low rates it's probably the case for all of Florida. Too many people who are underworked or underpaid and willing to try anything.

CTK

Think about it people. Quest and other incentives are to entice drivers to drive, because it's a busy area and Uber needs drivers on the road. Tampa Bay, most of the time, is not a busy area. We drivers are out there some days waiting hours between pings, so why on earth would Uber pay us extra? They already have more drivers than they need.

Stpeteuber

Think about it people. Quest and other incentives are to entice drivers to drive, because it's a busy area and Uber needs drivers on the road. Tampa Bay, most of the time, is not a busy area. We drivers are out there some days waiting hours between pings, so why on earth would Uber pay us extra? They already have more drivers than they need.
Where are you waiting or driving? I have never in a year and a half of driving ever waited more than 15 or 20 minutes except at the airport which I never go to unless driving by and see the Q at 30 cars or less.

CTK

Where are you waiting or driving? I have never in a year and a half of driving ever waited more than 15 or 20 minutes except at the airport which I never go to unless driving by and see the Q at 30 cars or less.
Okay maybe I exaggerated a little LOL, but nobody in the Tampa area can say that on any given weekday, whether it's daytime or nighttime or whatever, they're staying consistently busy for a 6 or 8 hour shift. My point stands. If we're waiting minutes between pings more often than not, Quest is absolutely unnecessary.

Steve B..

I've seen one quest in my time with Uber. That was on Memorial Day weekend and was some ridiculous low amount like $15 for 25 rides or something like that (I don't remember the exact numbers). One and only time I've seen it.