Incentive sucks really bad luck

Wincool

Last week I get an incentive for 125 trips $250. But I finished 124. So I guess I helmet nothing, it means 1 trip= $250. And the last week of July , I get a incentive said 1.5* guarantee in weekdays night time in the strip. It doesn't shows on the app, just like this week. And I didn't get the 0.5 part, it is not added to my payment. I emailed to uber but no response. Really sucks.

Uber Steve LV

It was 100 trips for $250, but trips had to start in Las Vegas, not Henderson, not Boulder City....Las Vegas

LVDriver127

The incentives are all screwed up. I received a couple incentives that contradicted themselves. Received one for $60/ 24 rides and another that said $250/100. Said 1.5 for strip tonight but nothing. Uber office said incentives might have gone out to people on by mistake.

Top it off, had 2 no shows back to back and they tell me cancellations count against us. No pings after 30 mins before I signed out for the night. Opted to cut my losses for the night and sit it out.

TransporterX

There are 2 different kinds of incentives. NOT everyone getting both of them. Some received both while some received one.
Not sure how and what Uber is planning. But it is what it is.. SUCKS!

808master

I got both incentives ride and surge and I'm not seeing the night weekday 1.5x Monday and 1.3x tues-fri

I emailed them an hour ago and no response yet

Colddesertsnow

Boast is off tonight for some reason. But I am seeing surges again on the strip. How Uber picks and chooses who gets what incentives is a mystery. I have been the 2x on weekends for the past two months except last weekend at 1.7x. But with summer ending I believe the high boast incentives will end like summer. It was nice while it lasted.

Wincool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like you did not read your email.
I read carefully . One is 125/250 the other is 160/400. How can I drive 160 trips in one week I am not a machine. And I still get this 125/250 160/400 this week

hawk2707

I've gotten to the 100 trip point the past few weeks and have netted the $250 incentive. Trips starting in Henderson did count towards my total

Wincool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've gotten to the 100 trip point the past few weeks and have netted the $250 incentive. Trips starting in Henderson did count towards my total
I get so many 100/250 before two weeks. But these two weeks I get 125/250. And 160/400. Why is different from others? Rediculous.

LV-Reni

I read carefully
Well it's just plain stupid to do 124 trips and not do the last one to get the incentive. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was wrong.

They have always counted towards any incentive I was completed.

It was 100 trips for $250, but trips had to start in Las Vegas, not Henderson, not Boulder City....Las Vegas
I do not think this is correct

Last edited:

Welost

Last week I get an incentive for 125 trips $250. But I finished 124. So I guess I helmet nothing, it means 1 trip= $250. And the last week of July , I get a incentive said 1.5* guarantee in weekdays night time in the strip. It doesn't shows on the app, just like this week. And I didn't get the 0.5 part, it is not added to my payment. I emailed to uber but no response. Really sucks.
Guys they are not in business of giving out money so once you figure that out you will stop chasing those fake bonus. I learned the hard way and so will the rest of newbies will.

Uber Steve LV

Well it's just plain stupid to do 124 trips and not do the last one to get the incentive. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was wrong.

They have always counted towards any incentive I was completed.

I do not think this is correct
It's just what I was told

kojeislandincha

Guys they are not in business of giving out money so once you figure that out you will stop chasing those fake bonus. I learned the hard way and so will the rest of newbies will.
And who's to say they don't give you pings when your close to the. They can control that and it's not illegal. Remember, Uber has no Govermnent oversight Which means Uber police Uber