Incentive 9/22-9/25

Gibman73

man that 120/500 was something else wasnt it. in a year well be remembering getting bonuses at all.

or who remembers the $55 per hour guarantee days
It'll be tough to end incentives as it will hamper any willingness to pick up pool. We all see it now, Uber sees that we all see it. They're also starting to see where drivers make their cut off .

Strange Fruit

You took the time to read what I posted and talk shit?? I see someone doesn't have a life. If you don't have anything useful to say then move along. I'm not the one seriously. I'm fairly new to this and its the first time I've gotten a bad bonus. So Idk why that it or how it works. That's why I came here to learn. You just came to be an ass.
Now would anyone who passed middle school and knows the definition of respect be willing to explain to me how the promotion is calculated so I can know how to get back to the decent ones I was getting? I only do this part time and don't usually even work the weekends but have been since I have extra time. I was getting consistent 20-25 for $100-$150. Is there anything I can do?
We got another tiny mind, short temper here.
Use yr brain. An incentive incentivizes behavior. No need to incentivize what is already being done.

We really don't need any more cretins here. U think u can expand yr mind to handle different forms of English than baby-obvious? Or learn the phrase "what do u mean by that".
Go back in time if u want them to pay more
Screenshot_2017-04-16-19-53-12.png

Blue Poodle

You took the time to read what I posted and talk shit?? I see someone doesn't have a life. If you don't have anything useful to say then move along. I'm not the one seriously. I'm fairly new to this and its the first time I've gotten a bad bonus. So Idk why that it or how it works. That's why I came here to learn. You just came to be an ass.
Now would anyone who passed middle school and knows the definition of respect be willing to explain to me how the promotion is calculated so I can know how to get back to the decent ones I was getting? I only do this part time and don't usually even work the weekends but have been since I have extra time. I was getting consistent 20-25 for $100-$150. Is there anything I can do?
Hey, don't get mad at me bro. My point was that, unlike a bromance, they don't really care about you. They don't reward you extra because of your awesomeness as a driver or your loyalty. You are already doing what they want. They'd prefer to shift those dollars to the ones that aren't doing what they want. Like me. 25/$125.

VaVaUber

Crazy, right?
Even crazier that I don't even kill myself to hit the goal line.
If it happens it happens, but it hasnt happened by itself and I'm not expecting it neither.
See, my hrs, location and method works itself to accomplish my real goal, and still make an avrg/close to what they want me to chase.
If I rely on their puppetry, it would disrupt my program.
Well, that's just my case.
I'm just having it my way, not theirs.
All they want is for you to accommodate to their algorithm so their pattern can be the way their software is expected to run.
Everyone has its way of working for their best interest.
Cheers

Last edited:

Leo.

Crazy, right?
Even crazier that I don't even kill myself to hit the goal line.
If it happens it happens, but it hasnt happened by itself and I'm not expecting it neither.
See, my hrs, location and method works itself to accomplish my real goal, and still make an avrg/close to what they want me to chase.
If I rely on their puppetry, it would disrupt my program.
Well, that's just my case.
I'm just having it my way, not theirs.
All they want is for you to accommodate to their algorithm so their pattern can be the way their software is expected to run.
Everyone has its way of working for their best interest.
Cheers
Very interesting , I'm glad for you man.

Blue Poodle

Ha!, you want me to transform water into wine and walk on water?
Unbelievers are hard to satisfy, and always asking for more after you feed them the first time.
Spoken like a New Member.

We will play like the money was legit..... I'm legit!

Let's go more complicated, you don't have a rating higher than mine with an acceptance rate that high. Play again.

Luber4.9

I too got a 70/525 offer for the past three weeks.

But my rating is only 4.76 with average 22% acceptance rate. Crazy.

But because I have the method sometimes I don't even try.