• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Incentive 9/22-9/25

nash801

Why u gotta mention the PDP amount, etc.
And how bout just 5 months ago for almost $270:View attachment 160439
You save all your screenshots of old promos? Cool and sad to see.

60/$215=$3.58

But i don't like doing 20 trips a day. Ruins my body.
Uber just pay us more per trip, cap max trips drivers can do, to prevent overdriving and injuries. Uber has no humanness

nurburgringsf

40/$150, will do it. Missed the last two or three i think and got this which is a steal to me based on what I've been getting lately.

Strange Fruit

You save all your screenshots of old promos? Cool and sad to see.

60/$215=$3.58

But i don't like doing 20 trips a day. Ruins my body.
Uber just pay us more per trip, cap max trips drivers can do, to prevent overdriving and injuries. Uber has no humanness
I used to screenshot them when done, cuz they disappear before u got paid. That one wasn't deleted and I found ut about a month ago, so I wave it everyones face now. Cuz I'm not a nice person. Now it reminds everyone how quickly pay is dropping this year. Cuz they might forget when they finally get a "good" week with a $3 offer. 55 trips was the max offer. Not 70. Not $150. Remember when it wasn't really a thing for people to say no thanks. It was just a fair way to compensate for doing some Pool trips. Look for another all around dip when they implement the Pool flat fee additions when u get subsequent Pool riders. Then they can lessen the per ride payment to only subsequent Pool rides while paying a little bit less in Quest. U saw the prediction here. I will probably gloat one time when I am right.

And with whom is Dara battling on our behalf?

seyheav

Ok so everyone gets different promos??? I got a email saying mine for this weekend was 35 rides for a funky $45!! What's the point of even giving 1 at all?? Plus I'm beyond pissed that they give different 1s!!! Why is mine so damn low! My rating is a 4.86 and I never cancel or not accept rides. This is utter bullshit!

Last weekend was 25 trips for $110

Attachments

seyheav

"Why is mine so damn low! My rating is a 4.86 and I never cancel or not accept rides."

Why reward what you are already doing?
You took the time to read what I posted and talk shit?? I see someone doesn't have a life. If you don't have anything useful to say then move along. I'm not the one seriously. I'm fairly new to this and its the first time I've gotten a bad bonus. So Idk why that it or how it works. That's why I came here to learn. You just came to be an ass.
Now would anyone who passed middle school and knows the definition of respect be willing to explain to me how the promotion is calculated so I can know how to get back to the decent ones I was getting? I only do this part time and don't usually even work the weekends but have been since I have extra time. I was getting consistent 20-25 for $100-$150. Is there anything I can do?

Luber4.9

You took the time to read what I posted and talk shit?? I see someone doesn't have a life. If you don't have anything useful to say then move along. I'm not the one seriously. I'm fairly new to this and its the first time I've gotten a bad bonus. So Idk why that it or how it works. That's why I came here to learn. You just came to be an ass.
Now would anyone who passed middle school and knows the definition of respect be willing to explain to me how the promotion is calculated so I can know how to get back to the decent ones I was getting? I only do this part time and don't usually even work the weekends but have been since I have extra time. I was getting consistent 20-25 for $100-$150. Is there anything I can do?

Lord of ricks

60/210. only got 80/130 for the weekdays this week though.
I decided not to do the 60/110 last weekend. maybe thats why it went up.

Aharm

60/210. only got 80/130 for the weekdays this week though.
I decided not to do the 60/110 last weekend. maybe thats why it went up.
yea lol they are really controlling us now when they want us to work.

And on purpose there is a huge fluctuation between the mon-thurs bonus and the weekend bonus, probably because they dont want anyone completing the lyft bonus. Also probably to retain drivers for the longterm (make their driver numbers look good on paper).

I got 50-100 mon thurs and 60-215 this weekend btw. Obviously working this weekend (took mon-wed off).