In queue in rideshare lot!!

Robinhood

never been in here before but more cars than I've ever seen in one place. Let me know if any other losers here too...haha

Robinhood

What a ripoff! 60 cars Uber, 110 cars lyft. Wait nearly 35 mins...destination? You guessed it...downtown.

no surge so decided to see if I could hit jackpot. I should have known better.

RichNH

What a ripoff! 60 cars Uber, 110 cars lyft. Wait nearly 35 mins...destination? You guessed it...downtown.

no surge so decided to see if I could hit jackpot. I should have known better.
The airport has it times and methods. The new drop off filters are an important tool in achieving your goals

Robinhood

Tried DF at airport. Not sure if that works with lyft or Uber. Don't quote me as I am rookie when it comes to airport

South Shore Driver

I'll stick around the airport if I already need a break. It's not a bad place for that, just leave the app on while eating lunch or whatever. That I don't care if I get a $10 to $15 ride out of there. Other than that I just leave the airport and eat the toll.

Tinuviel

I'll stick around the airport if I already need a break. It's not a bad place for that, just leave the app on while eating lunch or whatever. That I don't care if I get a $10 to $15 ride out of there. Other than that I just leave the airport and eat the toll.
I did this yesterday so I could eat something and take a break. Didn't leave the app on though. As soon as I was done eating, turned the app on and got a ping within 30 seconds. Yesterday was a good day.