In EWR Que but getting pings for outside?

DriverNini

Just sat at EWR Que for 30 min and got 2 separate pings for destinations outside the airport terminals. One was for somewhere on Dowd and the other for Applebees at Ghetto Gardens Mall. Both were Pool rides. WTF!! Anyone experiencing this bullshit?! My Acceptance rate dropped by 10% and even Cancellation rate went up 1%. How, tell me how?

UberPete1911

Hey.. Uber will not deactivate you for low acceptance,but will for high cancellation. There are theories on this forum what the percentage it is but I'd say @20%, you're gonna get red flagged and put on notice.

With that said, do your best to not accept, but cancel if and when you have to. GL.

UberPete1911

I've received one E-Mail in the past about my Cancellation rate being too high but nothing else... Mine keeps fluctuating this past week. Tonight, before I started driving it was 20% then it jumped up to 21% with those 2 Pools that I didn't accept. Then I just finished a ride and it went to 23%. Anyone knows how this works? BTW it was 14% yesterday with no trips this week.
Well, I'd say you're red flagged already. So try to keep it in the 10% as best you can.. GL.

Cane

EWR queue is the worst. I didn't know where to drive today due to the weather so I went to the airport. Waited over an hour for a trip to Union. 15 minutes for $8 with a $3 tip. So an hour and a half pretty much for $11. Seriously. How are there still people driving at the airport? I've been to the airport queue 5 times and I've gotten 4 trips 15 minutes away while waiting between 1-2 hours each time.