In a few years you will not have a job with Uber.

OMG GO!

My credit cards and car loan will be good by then. I hope uber fails hard unless they turn around asap and start taking care of drivers.

LoveBC

The day Uber collapses will be hilarious. All the dipsh!ts who take Uber because they don't want to drive themselves will be so lost. The MdR ElSegundo paxholes at LAX will have to go back to the cabs that don't want them. The SNA pax will have to walk to their cars. It'll be a great day when the VC money dries up. Hopefully Lyft dies around the same time.

goneubering

The day Uber collapses will be hilarious. All the dipsh!ts who take Uber because they don't want to drive themselves will be so lost. The MdR ElSegundo paxholes at LAX will have to go back to the cabs that don't want them. The SNA pax will have to walk to their cars. It'll be a great day when the VC money dries up. Hopefully Lyft dies around the same time.

I don't see either dying. Once Uber becomes profitable they will be nearly unstoppable.

They HAVE ALL THE CARS.

No. They have new cars. Cars they and their dealers want to sell.

UberLaLa

Uber...Autonomous Cars....Etc.., are simply the tip of the iceberg for where society is headed. Peeps riding around in 'our' cars now...will be in a worse situation later.

Last edited: