• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

impossible to beat fines in NYC

I have a dashcam and I posted a video on YouTube in which I copy the link and also sent pictures as evidences together with my statement that I did not obstructed the traffic, because pedestrians jumped in the crosswalk and force me to stop! but then I received my decision that stated that they can't open the link and the pictures were considered insufficient evidence! is so frustrating that no even with a dashcam you can beat the fines!

Baracone10

I have a dashcam and I posted a video on YouTube in which I copy the link and also sent pictures as evidences together with my statement that I did not obstructed the traffic, because pedestrians jumped in the crosswalk and force me to stop! but then I received my decision that stated that they can't open the link and the pictures were considered insufficient evidence! is so frustrating that no even with a dashcam you can beat the fines!
Get a good lawyer ... I won many time.

Mm cm

FHV drivers are new surce of revenue they give fine even if you are stop on fire hidrant Bill the Blasio menagement. are sucks ..he congested all NYC with his sped limit ..... cops are harassing app drivers because they have nothing else to do in the city ...are too many of them...TLC after every body as ...make sure you are smoking in the car because it is ilegal according to them and keep your licence visible on the dash .. I just told to one last night for not smoking ....he was enjoying on TLC hot spot location

DerBundes

Wait...
Did I read "SENT"?!
Why didn't you go and present this evidence to the magistrate, yourself? TVB courts make money on appeals, especially Manhattan South the toughest of them all! But if you show up with visual evidence, DOT documents supporting and explaining traffic patterns, you'll get your summons dismissed in any court. Take notes for the next time, AND cross-examine the officer too! Remember the first thing a judge says is "DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FOR OFFICER SO-AND-SO?" that's your moment.