IMO Uber will end pickups at ATL airport July 1

Chip Dawg

No kidding. Did you check the date of that post newbie? It was made BEFORE the regs were revised.

But if it makes your day to point this out then have a great day. I'm glad to be in your thoughts. I love newbies.

Reck50

No kidding. Did you check the date of that post newbie? It was made BEFORE the regs were revised.

But if it makes your day to point this out then have a great day. I'm glad to be in your thoughts. I love newbies.

FWIW, I'm not a newbie. And you say things that prove to be not close to being true a lot.

rtaatl

Not the biggest Uber fan, but I don't see why they would end come July. The airport backed off fingerprinting and even got rid of their own FBI background check to obtain ATL airport badges. Now it's just a made up company badge that anyone can make themselves. The only reason I could see this ending is because it's going to be an incredible mess picking someone up. Oh and there is no 'rideshare designated area' in lower level...at least lower south. I don't know what some people were talking about. You simply can't put something like that down there.