Image of the Day

sellkatsell44

7C8FDC4C-8F32-4CCE-89BE-81E7DE12E1EC.jpeg

Went to swap out my phone (thank you Apple plus) and folks here waiting on Gucci.

it’s like that everywhere where we gotta wait to get in (capacity actually reenforced @ a lower number, previously for fire hazard that number was a lot higher and rarely enforced).

glad I didn’t take a job with them (sales) 2x, really burned the bridge the second time because I had turned them down the first time due to “hourly wage” of less than $20 something and when they matched it with commission still (6 and 3%) I didn’t have an excuse as to why I would say no.

I just can’t go back to retail hours even though it’s good for school.

I wish I had the brilliance of burning them with access to discount. 50% off bags. Shoulda just said yes, work a few weeks, get my bag and loafers and bounced. Bag to sell and get $$ to pay for loafer and then bank the rest.

but alas my brain doesn’t work that way in the moment.

sellkatsell44

😃 at one point (prior to Alessandro) Gucci (Logo ones only) bags (pple that are into logo are probably the ones that would brag about relatives with Lv) could be found at DSW and yes it was genuine.

now Director has changed since and while they still do logo for those who are ignorant.

they also have the good stuff

82E1B60F-215D-4463-BC31-B9C7F4C2EC89.png

sellkatsell44

🤣🤣

I didn’t even notice until I posted and someone else pointed out (his look of what’s up with that chin up and head tilt).

I’ll have to take your word on it. I’m certainly no expert at goofy looking pple but 👍🏻👍🏻 I’ll let the experts weight in 😉

sellkatsell44

Dang, look at that, my subconscious thoughts came back to bite me in the a$$

Ok to both.
Post automatically merged:

The client I mentioned ^ convo above practically forced gift on me (sending to work address), it’s product he wholesales, but that’s just the type of person he is. I’m not the only one, he’s an absolute doll.
omg, I’m absolutely *speechless*. This client ^ I spoke to him on Thursday late, for one thing, we had the good convo on Friday... and it was Thursday he told me he was going to send.. and that I need to give him an address...

so I do on Friday and I swing by office briefly today (I don’t think we’ll be going in until 2021 but I like going in every now and then when no one is around... also free electricity and food) and found this.
65C92303-621C-4003-B6D5-25F090B560AF.jpeg

He not only remembered, he shipped and shipped hella fast.

😭😭😭

now I feel bad about a day missed of interest on a 7 figure trade because I called him Friday after noon but after the cut off for trade (1pm pst).

Last edited:

Mash Ghasem

Dang, look at that, my subconscious thoughts came back to bite me in the a$$

Ok to both.

omg, I’m absolutely *speechless*. This client ^ I spoke to him on Thursday late, for one thing, we had the good convo on Friday... and it was Thursday he told me he was going to send.. and that I need to give him an address...

so I do on Friday and I swing by office briefly today (I don’t think we’ll be going in until 2021 but I like going in every now and then when no one is around... also free electricity and food) and found this.
View attachment 493904
He not only remembered, he shipped and shipped hella fast.

😭😭😭

now I feel bad about a day missed of interest on a 7 figure trade because I called him Friday after noon but after the cut off for trade (1pm pst).
Had to look twice to make sure that's not toilet paper all over that box...

Mash Ghasem

I think it was a street off Midlothian...
Sounds very Scottish.

The view on 5th avenue and Seneca Street downtown Seattle.

View attachment 494422
That driver is right!

When I moved a few years ago, I came across a whole bunch of forgotten "little things" buried in the back of the closet. Among them were these "Lothian" bus tickets that @SleelWheels's post reminded me of.

IMG_0124a.jpg

Last edited: