• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

im trying to work with UBER out of long island is it worth it

Show me a millennial that will pay a $30. For a 3mile ride to the train. You have pipe dreams if you think they will
I wasn't talking a specific price. Obviously if you jack up the price of anything anyone wants high enough, even the most willing would not buy it. Same goes with this. Convenience being the DETERMINING factor, not the ONLY factor. Of course price is also a factor, but my point is, convenience is the major factor. When prices go way too high and unreasonable, then yes, it reverses out and price becomes the determining factor rather than convenience (at least for most of the folks).

Rog321.zy

Wow what you know about uber pax & people won't fit on the head of a pin. They want the cheapest form of transportation. If uber went up to what what you want . they would take a taxi the took them for the past 50 years.the only reason the take Uber is they are cheaper and cleaner and more cars . but price is the main thing.
Like I said before they will definitely still take Uber sure they might go back to the taxi for a while but like I said and what I wrote before if you ever called a taxi and that dispatcher tells you that the driver will be there at a certain amount of time that driver is never there at the time that the dispatcher said the driver was going to be there. Reason being that driver is making his own money picking people up off the street so he doesn't have to split it with the company what ends up happening is they end up being late to wherever it is that they got to be at. Then they want something reliable not to mention the taxis are breaking down all the time the cabs stinks have passengers wondering are we going to be able to get there in one piece. If they were taking Uber when the prices were higher before they slashed them two years ago and if the millennials even today are continue taking Uber even when the rates are triple quadruple and quintruple they'll take it when it's the regular price

Rosie123

Like I said before they will definitely still take Uber sure they might go back to the taxi for a while but like I said and what I wrote before if you ever called a taxi and that dispatcher tells you that the driver will be there at a certain amount of time that driver is never there at the time that the dispatcher said the driver was going to be there. Reason being that driver is making his own money picking people up off the street so he doesn't have to split it with the company what ends up happening is they end up being late to wherever it is that they got to be at. Then they want something reliable not to mention the taxis are breaking down all the time the cabs stinks have passengers wondering are we going to be able to get there in one piece. If they were taking Uber when the prices were higher before they slashed them two years ago and if the millennials even today are continue taking Uber even when the rates are triple quadruple and quintruple they'll take it when it's the regular price
And they will continue to take Uber because there will always be more than enough drivers to accommodate them.