I'm trying to reach Uber to end Uber xchange leasing .

FARIS

So I have been driving Uber for a month now with a car that I got on xchange leasing program which is 2016 Toyota Camry , I pay 185+tax every week and it's to tough for me so I want to end my xchange leasing and return the car, I know that I have to give them a two weeks notice but they are not responding to my emails !
I need your help about how to deal with this issue.
Thanks.

beznutz

I think the Uber office that was in Elk Grove moved to Sacramento.

Also, talk with the dealership you got the car from as they are the contact and you would return the leased vehicle to that location.

JaniceCT

Send th certified letter. Tell them you'll stop making payments and where the car is located. Let the car sit there and rot

MrA

Also, talk with the dealership you got the car from as they are the contact and you would return the leased vehicle to that location.
Its in Carmichael, CA on Fair Oaks Blvd, across from Carmichael Park. near FO /Grant. I can't find the address on their site.

Last edited:

Teresadawn

Office is on fair oaks blvd,near Midas

Lilmsmisses

So I have been driving Uber for a month now with a car that I got on xchange leasing program which is 2016 Toyota Camry , I pay 185+tax every week and it's to tough for me so I want to end my xchange leasing and return the car, I know that I have to give them a two weeks notice but they are not responding to my emails !
I need your help about how to deal with this issue.
Thanks.
I don't know where you were driving, but if you haven't tried the Bay Area I suggest you do so. If you really want to keep the vehicle and make money. I have a lease as well and I tried working in Sacramento and I virtually was just paying for the car and barely gas with no love or profit. That said since working in the Bay Area I can do about 1500 a week between both Uber and Lyft