I'm Truly Sorry....But

New Uber

Ok. It's been a while since Uber was allowed to pick up at the airport.

I thought people would have figured some things by now.

Who are these Uber Airport Stalkers who park on the side of the road in the hot sun for extended periods of time awaiting one pickup? crazy!

Also I've seen some drivers hiding in "other" areas as well. Stalking the airport for hours on end for just one ride is crazy!

New Uber

OK. the que at the airport was really low (less than 10) so I decided to pick up at the airport. Huge mistake. Rider had an unfavorable end destination for me. Had an empty ride back home.

Shine'ola

if it's a long trip you are allowed to negotiate a return rate, ask the pax to text it to you if you agree, but then again driving UberX is for the not so bright anyhow

unPat

Ask uber to refund you the tolls back home. They will add maybe $10-$15 on your trips. Still better than nothing.

unPat

Just go to the trip > help> I am missing tolls. And tell them it was a long trip and take you out of your city. So you had to use the tolls to get back home on time.

New Uber

I had no idea. but how what is the passenger supposed to text to me exactly???? then what I send it to Uber?? thanks for the info

Telsa34

I had no idea. but how what is the passenger supposed to text to me exactly???? then what I send it to Uber?? thanks for the info

Never text a passenger and ask him for extra money you're giving yourself an opening to be terminated for terms of service,

oh that's just terrible, come all the way to Port Canaveral and go back to Orlando empty??? that just breaks my heart, so sad................too bad!

Mars Troll Number 4

oh that's just terrible, come all the way to Port Canaveral and go back to Orlando empty??? that just breaks my heart, so sad................too bad!

I know that's happened to you LOL..

Like half of everything coming out of the port ends up at MCO right?

Keep in mind the per mile rate for the Port is like 40c higher than the per mile rate in Orlando and say that again.. I double dog dare you..

Reactions: keb