I'm sorry UBER....

Fast Times @ UBER

for not accepting the 9 back to back pools you sent me this AM on my way to work. Bad enough they were Pool but also 10 minutes in the opposite direction. So happy I'm not tracking quest this weekend

nutzareus

Me too 10+ minute Stool pings. GTFOH.

Is it just me... or iPhone app when I received incoming ping it doesn't even show pin location of the pickup on the map. It zooms out and I can't even zoom in without tapping screen to accept the request.

As Jo3030 would say. Uber scam games. First they hide the pickup address, now you can't even see ping location on the map.

PoolBoy

I have the same problem but I don't really care about the map. I just want to know the rating and how far away time/distance the pickup is. I almost always have the DF on though.

yankdog

Me too 10+ minute Stool pings. GTFOH.

Is it just me... or iPhone app when I received incoming ping it doesn't even show pin location of the pickup on the map. It zooms out and I can't even zoom in without tapping screen to accept the request.

As Jo3030 would say. Uber scam games. First they hide the pickup address, now you can't even see ping location on the map.
Pool 10 min away? Uber is nuts