I'm out.

Driving_Disco_Driving

I had to take my car to the mechanic again. Brakes just started grinding. That turned into new brakes, rotars, cv axle, radiator hoses, catalytic converter, and front and rear oxygen sensors. Total damage $4,673. I'm shopping around now for a better quote. Bottom line, it would take 3 months of driving to dig out of that hole.

I'm cutting my loses. I'll get the car repaired and I'm selling it. Blue book is about $5,500. I've been to the mechanic every month since I started driving. I've had to buy a new battery, new alternator, oil change every 30 days, new air filters. I also need new tires.

I've sustained multiple spots of comestic damage from entering gated apartments via driving for uber.

At this point, car repair costs are burying me. I hope everyone is well. And I enjoyed my time driving. But this has run its course for me.

I hope the road treats everyone well.

Dinoberra

Yeah man those issues are cheap and easy fixes. CV joint is like 2 bolts and pops right in, the brakes and rotors are about 1.5 hours work. Radiator hoses cost a dollar, and take 5 minutes to change, just check your fluid levels. Depending on where the O2 sensors are that can be difficult or easy, and a new catalytic converter can be found for a couple hundred bucks and installed at rainbow muffler for cheap. You can fix those things for 1,000-1500 easy.

Start with the necessities now, crush this next week then fix something else, and so on and so forth bro.

I had to take my car to the mechanic again. Brakes just started grinding. That turned into new brakes, rotars, cv axle, radiator hoses, catalytic converter, and front and rear oxygen sensors. Total damage $4,673. I'm shopping around now for a better quote. Bottom line, it would take 3 months of driving to dig out of that hole.

I'm cutting my loses. I'll get the car repaired and I'm selling it. Blue book is about $5,500. I've been to the mechanic every month since I started driving. I've had to buy a new battery, new alternator, oil change every 30 days, new air filters. I also need new tires.

I've sustained multiple spots of comestic damage from entering gated apartments via driving for uber.

At this point, car repair costs are burying me. I hope everyone is well. And I enjoyed my time driving. But this has run its course for me.

I hope the road treats everyone well.
You are doing it wrong ...