1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I'm no longer tipping waiters and bartenders

Discussion in 'Tips' started by Goober, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Tipless is whats make us different from the stinky cabs
    We are ridiculous cheap and we are helping to make people ridiculos cheap
    It is for this that poople love us and travis loves us

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    Oh My likes this.
  2. At least a BJ

gregthedriver and Oh My like this.
  3. Oh My

Oh My

Great idea! Maybe even go to OfficeMax and get some of those little gold ones they used to put on our spelling test or forehead in 3rd grade.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  4. Oh My

Oh My

Ya know. Or pay for the Lysol spray I clean the door handles and seats with after they exit. Syphilis is at epidemic levels here. Nevermind H1N1, ebola, fecal matter.......

5. I'm not sure how much "joy" there is in what she can spread, probably a pack of herpes in there though, lol.

6. What the hell is the point of having them then?

7. gregthedriver

gregthedriver

Masked ratings is cray. I put a sign that said "this ride is cheap please tip accordingly" it did not work for shi. Uber customers are hot garbage

8. Oh My

Oh My

???!!! My point as well.

9. Oh My

Oh My

I swear, I'm waiting for the day I take Oprah to the airport for $23 and no tip. That disguise didn't work. I heard you talking to Gayle and Steadman on a 3 way.......call that is.

gregthedriver and pako garcia like this.
  10. I drove Oprah's relatives from NYC to Philly to a basketball game, horrible traffic after the game and no tip.

gregthedriver and Oh My like this.
  11. Oh My

Oh My

Her "management people" were supposed to take care of this. There's alway a dispute and delay over Aretha's limo rides too because of her "management". Hopefully that inaugural hat has been paid for by now because there was an issue with that too.

13. You worked for a limousine company?

14. Raider

Raider

Driving:
    UberX

These don't count bra

[​IMG]

Anywho, back on topic...i find myself being cheaper on tips these days...i still tip, but i put a lot of things into perspective now before i do...like, i'm broke as ****

Goober likes this.
  15. hanger

hanger

Mine aren't masked. I use an Android phone. The rider's name began to be hidden a few weeks back, but I've always seen the riders ratings in Chicago.

16. UberXTampa

UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    Make sure you eat cheapest menu item, order water, ask a lot of questions, sit very long that he cannot take another customer to that table and leave with 5 stars painted on the receipt :)

17. UberXTampa

UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    Kitchens are warm. Most of them are in the kitchens and not out in Chicago most of the time :)

18. gregthedriver

gregthedriver

I really love the fake thank you the passengers say at the end of a quiet ride and the 5 stars comment as if I give a shi . Give me an extra dollar or two or gtfo of my shi . Real talk

19. No, you got it wrong, order expensive stuff, demand refills, order several courses (appetizer, salad, main course, alcoholic beverages, dessert), talk to the other customers and mention that he doesn't tip others, ***** about the service to his manager, and then leave him 3 stars on the tip line of the receipt. Sign it and put, "remember to tip your Uber driver" under your signature.

Oh My likes this.
  20. UberXTampa

UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    I don't think many of us can afford expensive things just to prove a point. Acting cheaper than a UberX rider might make our point better.

Goober likes this.