Im new to uber kind of but been reading everyone's threads heh

Hoon1e

Lol seems like everyone here hates uber or is it a way so new riders don't join.. 0.0

Oh and how do you early drivers wake up? I keep trying to get up at 5am and keep missing my alarms and kinda turning my phone off ha. Any ideas?

Neubridge1

Lol seems like everyone here hates uber or is it a way so new riders don't join.. 0.0

Oh and how do you early drivers wake up? I keep trying to get up at 5am and keep missing my alarms and kinda turning my phone off ha. Any ideas?
I invite you to join and drive....just come back and let us know what you think. ..lol

Another Uber Driver

If you know how to work it, you can do allright with Uber. Right now, it has some pretty good incentives. Even though it has scaled back a bit on them, they are not bad. I suspect that Uber has multiple purposes with these incentives.

As a general rule, if you think that you are going to pay the rent and put food on the table driving UberX at base rates, you are going to be disappointed. You might get away with it for thirty or sixty days for the cashflow, perhaps even ninety, but, at that point, you are pushing it. If you want to use it to pay the cable bill or your bar bills or to go the Nationals, you will be allright.

Hoon1e

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you know how to work it, you can do allright with Uber. Right now, it has some pretty good incentives. Even though it has scaled back a bit on them, they are not bad. I suspect that Uber has multiple purposes with these incentives.

As a general rule, if you think that you are going to pay the rent and put food on the table driving UberX at base rates, you are going to be disappointed. You might get away with it for thirty or sixty days for the cashflow, perhaps even ninety, but, at that point, you are pushing it. If you want to use it to pay the cable bill or your bar bills or to go the Nationals, you will be allright.

and the 5am grind outside of DC is also okay? or should i go DC and try to get silver and gold. Right now im bronze and the 1.2x incentive doesnt seem so appealing

4aseason

You want to get as high as you possibly can On the heavy metal scale. You make more $$$ in less time or more $$$ period. DC is where the action is, if I'm in the burbs I want a trip going to DC every time.