I'm missing a trip

heynow321

A surge ride I had from whatever hack country "artist" that was playing at marymore last night is completely missing from my earnings information. is anyone else experiencing anything like this? I don't want to deal with "support" and am hoping it just shows up at some point in the future.....

K-pax

A surge ride I had from whatever hack country "artist" that was playing at marymore last night is completely missing from my earnings information. is anyone else experiencing anything like this? I don't want to deal with "support" and am hoping it just shows up at some point in the future.....

Country artist? I thought it was some oktoberfest thing. A country show at marymoor with a df set for pierce county.... Could be epic.

heynow321

i found all the dudes at palmers wearing cowboy hats amusing. lol what a silly identity to adopt. i guess you have to do whatever it takes to get laid though no matter how silly you look.

Last edited:

SKuber

If it's uber I'd check and see if the waybill exists ( I think lyft waybills disappear when u accept your next ride) and make a screen shot before contacting support. I have had uber take five days to clear rides where fares are over $100.00.

Last edited:

K-pax

i found all the dudes at palmers wearing cowboy hats amusing. lol what a silly identity to adopt.

It's tough out there on the range (east side bars). A cowboy (tax accountant at a tech firm) has got to have his proper hat to keep the sun (rain, clouds) from burning his neck while he plows the field (orders his uber). It's totally practical.

heynow321

It's tough out there on the range (east side bars). A cowboy (tax accountant at a tech firm) has got to have his proper hat to keep the sun (rain, clouds) from burning his neck while he plows the field (orders his uber). It's totally practical.

lol exactly. half these tards have probably never ridden a horse. and yet, the bimbos fall for it. guess i should invest in some ugly tats and cheap boots and cowboy hat.

K-pax

lol exactly. half these tards have probably never ridden a horse. and yet, the bimbos fall for it. guess i should invest in some ugly tats and cheap boots and cowboy hat.

Last edited:

Dennyjo2016

Ive had this happen when the fare was $81, but I didnt wait see. It took about 15 seconds to contact support and inform them. It took 2 business days and 3 emails.

Smashup

it still hasn't shown up. should i be worried? anyone else experience this?

I would not wait for it to show up. As Dennyjo2016 says, contact support, point out to them that you can see the trip on Google Location History and ask where it is.

And somewhere I recall either Lyft or Uber saying you only have a couple of days in which to make a dispute...

If you are waiting, do not hold your breath.

GT500KR

i found all the dudes at palmers wearing cowboy hats amusing. lol what a silly identity to adopt. i guess you have to do whatever it takes to get laid though no matter how silly you look.
You never new just how horny guy's get until you find, they had to learn the "two step and listen to Country to get some.The show could be at the Little Red Hen, Sad Uber w/ the The Urban Cowpie String Band.

Travis Bickle Uber

So I'm having somewhat the opposite issue tonight. It says I have $16 in tips and is crediting me with $16 extra. However, I only have $13 in tips showing up on my individual receipts. Obviously not mad at the situation but this glitch makes me wonder if I've been tipped before and uber kept it.

DexNex

So I'm having somewhat the opposite issue tonight. It says I have $16 in tips and is crediting me with $16 extra. However, I only have $13 in tips showing up on my individual receipts. Obviously not mad at the situation but this glitch makes me wonder if I've been tipped before and uber kept it.
They have 30 days to tip you. Could be from an old run. First time they used app since then maybe.