• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I'm having withdrawls

The Texan

Local drivers I've had as Pax, told me the university/bar scene is better on Thurs., Fri., Sat.. for sure.- In Brewaukee WI anyways.

I did buy 5 quick picks for PowerBall yesterday though, so after tonight, it'll all be a memory

Tdizzle22

tell me about it! i havent driven since january! i miss it a lot! (moved states and dont have a car anymore)

jazzapt

I have the exact opposite problem. I haven't Uber'd since I got back from my Florida vacation almost a month ago. I know I eventually need to get back out there. But every time I think about it, I get queasy and can't bring myself to do it.

ColumbusRides

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have the exact opposite problem. I haven't Uber'd since I got back from my Florida vacation almost a month ago. I know I eventually need to get back out there. But every time I think about it, I get queasy and can't bring myself to do it.
Try to make it fun

UberBastid

I'm ready to hit campus and the bar/club crowd tomorrow night, the last time I ubered was Saturday... help me, I need my fix lol.
Call your sponsor - now!
You are already over the worst part of the withdrawal - the physical reaction. Now you need to adjust your head, the way you think.
Get professional help and you can overcome this addiction.
Good luck to you brother.