• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I'm having withdrawls

The Texan

Local drivers I've had as Pax, told me the university/bar scene is better on Thurs., Fri., Sat.. for sure.- In Brewaukee WI anyways.

I did buy 5 quick picks for PowerBall yesterday though, so after tonight, it'll all be a memory

Tdizzle22

tell me about it! i havent driven since january! i miss it a lot! (moved states and dont have a car anymore)

jazzapt

I have the exact opposite problem. I haven't Uber'd since I got back from my Florida vacation almost a month ago. I know I eventually need to get back out there. But every time I think about it, I get queasy and can't bring myself to do it.

ColumbusRides

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have the exact opposite problem. I haven't Uber'd since I got back from my Florida vacation almost a month ago. I know I eventually need to get back out there. But every time I think about it, I get queasy and can't bring myself to do it.
Try to make it fun

UberBastid

I'm ready to hit campus and the bar/club crowd tomorrow night, the last time I ubered was Saturday... help me, I need my fix lol.
Call your sponsor - now!
You are already over the worst part of the withdrawal - the physical reaction. Now you need to adjust your head, the way you think.
Get professional help and you can overcome this addiction.
Good luck to you brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Null San Diego 0
T UberEATS 6
Benjamin M Chatter 7