Uber_duber

And I am going to accept 100% of the pings.

I will accept all pools.
I will accept all pools that are 15 minutes away.
I will accept all pools that are more than 15 minutes away and that are only going one block.

New2This

And I am going to accept 100% of the pings.

I will accept all pools.
I will accept all pools that are 15 minutes away.
I will accept all pools that are more than 15 minutes away and that are only going one block.

You pour vodka on your Cheerios again or did you get hacked?

Uber_duber

Are you testing it out to see how it works?
No. I haven't done Uber in a few days (for one thing). I've been getting so pissed off at the whole situation that nothing has worked. I tried to opt out of pool. I kept getting stupid emails as to why they won't opt me out with the messages as to why it's important that I accept them with links to places that are supposed to help me. So I kept emailing them back telling them that I'm just not going to accept pools anyway with the same stupid responses as before. So I turned on the app the other day in the middle of some kind of 4x surge and I kept getting pings for pools that were out of the surge 12-15 minutes away. I kept emailing support to cut it out and they kept sending me emails back that had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Uber used to be fun. I used to laugh at all you guys because I was in some sort of strange "I'm new and happy" place. I want that place back.
I do Uber to meet people.
I do Uber to get out of the house.
I DO UBER TO MAKE MONEY!!!

And I'm making even less money being frustrated. I will attempt to opt out of boost zones. I don't like sitting around waiting for a 2.0x ping when I finally get one only to go 1 mile.

I'm leaving in a month. Uber will be no more for me (if things go right) and while I have the car and am awake, I might as well collect every dollar I can because I won't have a job for a looooong time where I'm going.

Bring back the fun!!!

Bulls23

BjtPwtmCYAA8h1O.jpg