I'm going soft

Null

Last ride of the day is in a weird spot in downtown. See two pax get out of a full size pickup and walk over to me.

Pax says off the bat that he was going to drive, but reconsidered. However, he was parked in a spot that may or may not have been legal. Asked him if he wanted to move it (he was otherwise ready to go, so didn't mind). He said he didn't want to risk it. Asked him if he wanted ME to move it. He was game, so I moved his full size pickup around the block to a legal spot. I see a "Department of Corrections" hat under the console. Hmmmm.

He was going to have his 'girlfriend' (it was their first 'date') drive it, but decided that was probably equally as bad an idea.

Started out making the wrong decision (driving the truck to the likely illegal spot - I assume anyway), but corrected. Really though, if he hadn't mentioned that he'd been drinking, I wouldn't have had any idea (and my audio/visual BAC meter is pretty well tuned).

Now to see if he makes good on his promise to tip me in app. It's been about 30 minutes since that trip ended, but have a feeling he might have to 'tip in' his date before he gets around to me.... lol.

UberEsq

Last ride of the day is in a weird spot in downtown. See two pax get out of a full size pickup and walk over to me.

Pax says off the bat that he was going to drive, but reconsidered. However, he was parked in a spot that may or may not have been legal. Asked him if he wanted to move it (he was otherwise ready to go, so didn't mind). He said he didn't want to risk it. Asked him if he wanted ME to move it. He was game, so I moved his full size pickup around the block to a legal spot. I see a "Department of Corrections" hat under the console. Hmmmm.

He was going to have his 'girlfriend' (it was their first 'date') drive it, but decided that was probably equally as bad an idea.

Started out making the wrong decision (driving the truck to the likely illegal spot - I assume anyway), but corrected. Really though, if he hadn't mentioned that he'd been drinking, I wouldn't have had any idea (and my audio/visual BAC meter is pretty well tuned).

Now to see if he makes good on his promise to tip me in app. It's been about 30 minutes since that trip ended, but have a feeling he might have to 'tip in' his date before he gets around to me.... lol.
Are you sure he was still able to perform given his BAC? Did the "date" seem like the type to give it up on the first date? He could just be in the bathroom puking...

Null

Are you sure he was still able to perform given his BAC? Did the "date" seem like the type to give it up on the first date? He could just be in the bathroom puking...

Dude had this one in the bag.

No tip in app. Sigh. No good deed unpunished.