Im going offline

Reversoul

I refuse to take another trip until my earnings for tonight updates on the app.

I took 9 trips and it only shows 4.

I can't continue to take trips tonight unless I know I'll get paid. Even the website is down smh.

What a waste of a Friday night.

Anyone else having problems?

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been trying to transfer my earnings to my gobank card through instant pay for the past hour.. it's not working.
Yeah that IP always gave me problems. I finally gave up on it and started using a service called daily pay. They charge a .99 cent fee, but I automatically get my daily earnings sent to my bank account every day of the week. It's been flawless.

Anyway, I'm stressed that I just took about $85 in fares that I might not get compensated for.

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also having the same occur and have called it a night.
Isn't that ridiculous? Not even 11pm on a Friday night and we're heading home. I hope everyone goes offline and there's huge surges. Or better yet, I hope these drunk brats get stranded cause there's no one online.

I bet there's still people driving around even though they might not get paid.

UberReallySucks

Yeah that IP always gave me problems. I finally gave up on it and started using a service called daily pay. They charge a .99 cent fee, but I automatically get my daily earnings sent to my bank account every day of the week. It's been flawless.

Anyway, I'm stressed that I just took about $85 in fares that I might not get compensated for.
This is not the first time it happens but to be fair, you will get your money :smiles: Don't worry!

I refuse to take another trip until my earnings for tonight updates on the app.

I took 9 trips and it only shows 4.

I can't continue to take trips tonight unless I know I'll get paid. Even the website is down smh.

What a waste of a Friday night.

Anyone else having problems?
Wow and I thought I was the only one. I just posted a post about this here in Hampton Roads and then I found someone else posted it and now here's another post so so I guess it's a common issue all over. And I finally logged off and came home cuz I got so sick of repeatedly contacting Uber support about this and every which way and not getting any sort of reply whatsoever from anyone.

UberReallySucks

Thank you for saying so. I feel better knowing its happened before and everyone still got paid. I've only been doing this since January and I've never seen it go down this long and widespread.

This is exactly why I love this site.
As long as you're able to log in- start and end trips ... your earnings will update... So if you feel like it keep driving as this may cause some surges. Keep track of your trips just in case...
There's been times that Uber had complete Blackouts meaning you couldn't even access the App. In that case, you would have no choice but to call it a night.

negeorgia

I know I sound like a broken record; but just a few hundred dollars in an emergency fund, makes a tiny computer glitch really insignificant. I speak from 22 years of experience of living paycheck to paycheck and then took the time to find new information on how to stop doing life that way.

Cainedbutabel

I know I sound like a broken record; but just a few hundred dollars in an emergency fund, makes a tiny computer glitch really insignificant. I speak from 22 years of experience of living paycheck to paycheck and then took the time to find new information on how to stop doing life that way.
That is sound advice, for sure. Personally, I normally have a pretty good emergency fund available to me, but I recently had to spend it all on a bunch of pricey vehicle maintenance costs that happened all at once.

negeorgia

In my 20's, I didn't know any smart people in their 30's. In my 30's, I didn't know any smart people in their 40's. Now that I am in my 40's, my world seems full of brilliant people in their 50's. Find someone that can explain stuff in a way that you can comprehend. Experience is a great teacher in the simple things, not so much in the complicated things. Seek out someone that thinks your complicated things are simple. If a thousand dollars will change your life, then please get a thousand dollars and change your life. Easiest way to get a thousand dollars? Work a little more, spend a little less till you have 100 dollars. Repeat 9 more times. The only thing stopping you is your brain. Remember your brain was with you for every bad choice or habit you have ever made.

iptaylm

Uber's awesome app has been reallllly slow to update fares, you would think a billion dollar company would actually invest more time and money on their app and tech but nope.

I still have a few trips from Saturday and Sunday that say processing, how dumb.