1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I'm done

Discussion in 'Quit' started by Leo1983, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Cynergie

Cynergie Well-Known Member

Guess what Millennials? Are you on crack man?

The answer is no. I won't. I'm a pragmatic realist and so would be bat bleep crazy to depend upon the likes of man-children snowflakes who:

• see absolutely nothing wrong with wearing pyjama pants in public
    • are global warming/sea level rising conspiracy geo-nut lunatics
    • cry and throw temper tantrums when life doesn't go their way
    • need to seek the sanctuary of a safe space when life gets too hard for them to cope
    • are too terrified of the aspect of leaving the safety of their parents homes
    • take useless college eco-Nazi courses and then blame society for their non existent corporate skill sets and inability to get a white collar job
    • spend countless life hours posting anti conservative/corporate internet memes
    • threatening/socially chastising people on social media for their different beliefs

List is too long. Regardless, my goal is to use my engineering grad level education and make myself financially independent before I retire. Or at least build a comfortable nest egg for my retirement days.

Because God help me if I ever had to rely upon that most lost generation in my old age....

GT500KR and Snowblind like this.
  2. PrestonT

PrestonT Well-Known Member

In my old age, millennials will take care of no one but themselves.

Snowblind likes this.
  3. Cynergie

Cynergie Well-Known Member

Well they'd better. Especially since social security will have long since run out and they won't be getting one red cent from me.....

Snowblind likes this.
  4. The Gift of Fish

The Gift of Fish Well-Known Member

Meh, I had to walk barefoot through ice storms to school, uphill both ways.

ABC123DEF, Cynergie and NHDriver like this.
  5. Leo1983

Leo1983 Active Member

Again that's part of the life long brainwashing talking. You obviously haven't been out this country. See if you were European you would of had the opportunity to. You know the two months paid vacation and all.

But no you've drank the coolaid in believing that America is a free country. Sure you're free to speak your mind. But that's just noise. You're all disjointed and divided.

Do you understand that socially you're no where near the living standards of most other first wold nations?! I mean you all still walk around with **** stained asses. (Reference to a bidet)

You're an idiot. Soviet Union calapse. Look it up. It's going to happen here. It's written in history. Get out of your own way and realize what's happening.

6. The Gift of Fish

Lol, ok... thanks Mr. Angryman :p

7. Leo1983

Leo1983 Active Member

Don't talk out your ass Miss Delusional

8. The Gift of Fish

I simply must have you at my next dinner party! You do do after dinner speaking, I take it?

9. Leo1983

Leo1983 Active Member

I don't do dinner parties. I'm not 100 years old. We do BBQs.
    If you had a face to face conversation with me I would just make you feel stupid. I've actually made a few cry. (Proud moment)

10. The Gift of Fish

Shame; I have not heard such eloquence and insight this side of... the downtown soup kitchen at feeding time. Oh well.

Fascinating as this is, I'll just leave you to your rants & ravings now. Ta ta!

Snowblind likes this.
  11. Leo1983

Leo1983 Active Member

Lol bye Felicia.

12. sd1303

sd1303 Well-Known Member

Go on...

13. PrestonT

PrestonT Well-Known Member

You don't get this country, so it's probably best you do leave. The US won't collapse because a revolution peacefully occurs here every several years. Enjoy your bidet, if that's your standard of civilized life.

NorCalPhil and Cynergie like this.
  14. Cableguynoe

Cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    lol. You took my quote a bit out of context.

Snowblind likes this.
  15. Yozee

Yozee Active Member

Only an ahole will bite the very hands that fed them since they were 9 years old.

It seems you have some serious anger issues that will follow you to your miserable hut in Armenia or wherever you go.

You hate this country so much, why don't you get the fu*k out?

Btw, I do not believe you are from Armenia, you are too coward to say where you are really from.

Signed by an immigrant who appreciates this country!

Now GTFO ;)

EDITED********************************

Mofo I thought Uber deactivated your ass on the 4th, same day you posted the thread!

This is what you said in a different thread:

"Be careful. I spoke out on uber on social media and they deactivated me permanently. I was a 4.96 driver did X and select. They absolutely don't want expert drivers or anyone that has ambitions. They want drivers who do this here and there. They're trying to buy time until they can replace us with robot cars. It's going to happen soon than we think."

https://uberpeople.net/threads/to-ubers-new-ceo-please-read.197406/#post-2978682

I told you you are a coward, you did not admit your ass got fired!

See ya mofo!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Cynergie and Snowblind like this.
  16. ABC123DEF

ABC123DEF Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Where?!

17. Snowblind

Snowblind Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    He's probably a Millennial.
    Self centered, egoistic, narcissistic, lazy @sshole.
    Quit blaming this Country for your Failures. If you have two legs and two Hands, speak the language somewhat normal, you will have a Chance here to make it.
    But with that Attitude, you won't make it anywhere.
    The "Everyone gets a trophy" Generation, it makes me puke.
    If you run 5K in over 18 minutes, and you come in 5th or 6th, then you don't deserve a Trophy.
    You are a Looser, and you need to know that.
    You should then learn how to improve the Run, train harder, etc.
    But what am I doing here, I will probably just get flamed for this post.

I came here alone, no Parents to help me, very little Cash in Hand.
    I worked hard, got my Green Card, later on my Citizenship.
    I own my own Home, and my own Business. Yes, for a little extra Cash and Fun, I drive UberSelect. Whatever.
    I am thankful that the US gave me the Chance, and I am giving back. (Taxes, most of all)
    I have volunteered in several community events, regularly donate to all kinds of Help Organizations, like the Red Cross, Wounded Warriors, Homes for our Troops and puppies behind Bars to name a few.

Have you given back anything? Anything at all? Helped a Neighbor or Friend in need?

GT500KR, Cynergie and Yozee like this.
  18. uberboise

uberboise Member

Driving:
    UberX
    You are an ******* eom

19. Snowblind

Snowblind Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That's ok, I've been called worse.

Cynergie likes this.