• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I'm done with UberEats with new fare!

feinburg

I almost drove 6 miles and no longer get time to drive to location. Getting $3.90 for a delivery is driving for free for Uber. @@@@ that shit! Good thing I have Grubhub and DoorDash. Postmate is crap like Uber and you get little to no deliveries.

Attachments

tsmit44

I almost drove 6 miles and no longer get time to drive to location. Getting $3.90 for a delivery is driving for free for Uber. F@CK that shit! Good thing I have Grubhub and DoorDash. Postmate is crap like Uber and you get little to no deliveries.
You're brave driving when they're isn't a boost. 1.4x boost plus time would put you at about $6.50

Last edited:

UberSnoober

You're brave driving when they're isn't a boost. 1.4x boost plus time would put you at about $6.50
You are NEW that is why you have a "boost" and I confirmed that the other night with a new UE driver who showed me a screen shot of her promotions while I am not getting anything.

Irishjohn831

Where do you drive ? That’s a rip off. I hope they keep ours at $3.75 pick up and drop off and .85 a mile for keepsees. (I’m in Westchester NY)

Adfcalifornian

I had to read a new pay structure agreement just now when signing on. From the looks of it we are getting &@$&ed. Estimated time instead of actual time. Almost every delivery takes longer than they say even if you speed and catch all green lights lol . Anyone else see other ways we are losing out? Driving so I didn’t read it 100%
Post automatically merged:

You get 375 for pick up and drop off? Pretty sure I get 1.75 combined...lol

Irishjohn831

I had to read a new pay structure agreement just now when signing on. From the looks of it we are getting &@$&ed. Estimated time instead of actual time. Almost every delivery takes longer than they say even if you speed and catch all green lights lol . Anyone else see other ways we are losing out? Driving so I didn’t read it 100%

Yes, $3.75, no time factor and 0.85 a mile. Occasionally you will see a 1.1 or 1.2 and also 6 deliveries for an extra $10 or 3 deliveries for $8 during dinner hours.

OJL

I almost drove 6 miles and no longer get time to drive to location. Getting $3.90 for a delivery is driving for free for Uber. F@CK that shit! Good thing I have Grubhub and DoorDash. Postmate is crap like Uber and you get little to no deliveries.
Absolutely HORRIBLE! I’d rather do nothing at all (while looking for other work) than to go out and work backwards/ for free. Driving 11min and close to 6 miles for $3.90 is crazy, not to mention however many miles/ time it took to get to the restaurant. I’m so glad I GOT OUT last year. I know laugh knowing how many orders UE cannot fulfille due to lack of drivers. I also chuckle knowing there are drivers working for free.

tsmit44

I get $1.46

Rickos69

Guys, I am actually making some money since last Monday. At least I think I am, unless others expect to make more in the same time period.
Screenshot_20190322-085648.png
Screenshot_20190322-090152.png

tsmit44

Guys, I am actually making some money since last Monday. At least I think I am, unless others expect to make more in the same time period.View attachment 306363View attachment 306364
I look at $7/trip as the minimum I want to make. And at least 2 trips per hour online. ($14/hr)
So you're doing well in my book. I've been getting average $10 per trip lately.
Your tips are a bit higher. I average $1 tip per trip :frown:

Last edited: