• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Im crying for this guy right now

hulksmash

If the guy is from LA then he got free money to go home. If he’s not then he’s an idiot for not asking for a return fee. Either way he’s an idiot for complaining

k4ever

Sitting down, driving under heavy traffic for 6 freaking hours at base. My god.
He made it to LA on sunday around 10pm. He should just get something to eat/drink, sleep and/or stretch to recover some energy, and head to the pen. Of course he will wait forever for a unicorn that at least is headed towards san bernardino. No traffic on the way back helps a little bit. Still those deadmiles definitely hurt.

UberLean

I would have long hauled the s#@% out of that trip. I’m certain a route with more miles didn’t add any additional time.

Actually, I would have declined it in the first place.

hulksmash

I would have long hauled the s#@% out of that trip. I’m certain a route with more miles didn’t add any additional time.

Actually, I would have declined it in the first place.
He did long haul. He took the 38 instead of the 18/330. Not worth long hauling base fares though. If you find yourself in Big Bear and live in LA you risk a long deadhead home if you don’t take that 45+. Not like there’s an abundance of long surge rides out
If you take a +45 in big bear you get what you deserve
If you’re not from the area any 45+ is a godsend if you find yourself up there with no surge

U phoria

He did long haul. He took the 38 instead of the 18/330. Not worth long hauling base fares though. If you find yourself in Big Bear and live in LA you risk a long deadhead home if you don’t take that 45+. Not like there’s an abundance of long surge rides out

If you’re not from the area any 45+ is a godsend if you find yourself up there with no surge
I was kicked out of that FB group so I don’t know the details.

If he lived in LA it’s an ok trip, if he lived in big bear and took it ... well then he is an idiot

Any smart driver would of negotiated a $100 app tip before putting the car in gear

hulksmash

I was kicked out of that FB group so I don’t know the details.

If he lived in LA it’s an ok trip, if he lived in big bear and took it ... well then he is an idiot

Any smart driver would of negotiated a $100 app tip before putting the car in gear
He complained about the shitty pay for 6 hours but also claiming he was already going down the hill. Facebook page says he’s from LA. So somethings not adding up