I'm being ripped off for toll charges!

Wow I was on my way home last night about 2:30 a.m. and decided to take one last little ride as I got close to my house that pink so I go to pick these two passengers up and learn that they are actually going to another city outside of my own but I decided to go ahead and go with it even though I know an extremely long ride and I figured I needed the money. I took the ride which was 62.7 miles each way and it wasn't 83 minute ride to get there and one hour and 11 minutes ride to get back but well I live in Hampton Roads so if any of you are familiar with this area then you know that area I was going to his way past the Eastern Shore and the only way to get there is through the 17 Miles Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel which is actually $16 each way so I dropped the passenger off and in the right and I start my drive back and I get back at almost 5 a.m. and I go to look at my fears and see that they have only compensated me $13 and toll fees when in actuality I have spent $30 in toll fees. Remind you before toll fees this ride was only $48.34 because it was not on any surge rate. I have repeatedly contacted customer support via an app and buy Direct Mail and several times through Twitter as well oh yeah and even Facebook and no one has corrected my issue and no one has bothered to get back to me until a few minutes ago and I get a canned response telling me they're aware of the issues and their tech people are looking into it yet they are referring to Tech issues that we're going on Friday night. What a bunch of f****** idiots. Getting so sick of customer support because it seems to get worse as time goes on. The last meeting I went to Uber management was in town and I kept complaining about support they kept assuring me that they were aware of the problems with customer support and are working on it so what the hell are they working on making it worse or what because it sure can't get any crappier than it already is.

talm0

Let me understand. You accepted a 120+ mile ride for a total of $48.34 not including losing money on tolls? Why OH WHY would you do this no matter how desperate you are for money? The only winner here is Uber and you're the biggest loser -- you basically paid Uber to give these passengers a ride.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well the actual passengers ride was 62.7 and I knew I had to take the ride back but I didn't expect to have problems with Uber not paying my tolls because I haven't had problems before with customer support or with getting paid for my tools properly until now.