I'm BACK. Very quiet on here......

Nobrakes1980

That's right folks, I was off for awhile but broke out of my slump / burnout and am back on the streets again. Sir Ian - what's going on with you? Need to stir things up a little. So what's hot and what's not? Oh that's right, we suppose to keep that a secret (right). I see that the Fort Worth Stock Show / Rodeo is opening. You think there will be a lot of rides over there? What time of day? I had good luck last night in the 635 / Tollway / Galleria area. Caught some surge there around 7:00 or so I think it was. The airports (DFW / DAL) are still overrun with drivers, something I will never understand. It used to be at least DAL would only be 30 cars or so during the evening hours. Now it's always 75 or 80 or some nonsense. Yet when I drive by there it seems like there are not that many cars there. Makes you wonder? Anyway, looks like it will be rainy and slippery all day and night today. So all of you be careful out there, take it easy. See you on the roads.

TX Uber Ant

Calling all Ants go to Fort Worth tonight and Saturday night and report in to the pickup lot at Dickies arena. Last year it was next to impossible to get a ride from it but since it is at Dickies this year it should be much better organized.

nighthawk398

Calling all Ants go to Fort Worth tonight and Saturday night and report in to the pickup lot at Dickies arena. Last year it was next to impossible to get a ride from it but since it is at Dickies this year it should be much better organized.
go ahead and let us know if success I might try next weekend

Uberyouber

And it's the Lunar New year. It should be festive! So some of you "white" drivers out there, IF there are any of y'all left, MAY encounter some "Diversity"... :cautious:

Don't panic! I heard that Wall is coming...:rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

Yes it has been very sllooowwwww...

TX Uber Ant

And it's the Lunar New year. It should be festive! So some of you "white" drivers out there, IF there are any of y'all left, MAY encounter some "Diversity"... :cautious:

Don't panic! I heard that Wall is coming...:rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

Yes it has been very sllooowwwww...
Diversity makes the country stronger so many more rides your shall get!!! It also is working very well at the airports as Americanos sit and watch their cheese get eaten!!!

Last edited: