I'm at a total loss for words.

UberLaLa

Either this Uber/Lyft Driver was:
  • Going out with a Bang!
  • Blind
  • Really bad at painting something other than what he thought he was painting on his doors (both sides)
  • Fell asleep and someone painted it on both sides of his ride and he awoke and drove over to wait for Surge at the LAX
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

D3F95D8B-BD70-45F5-B96D-488230DD6341.JPG

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LoveBC

Either this Uber/Lyft Driver was:
  • Going out with a Bang!
  • Blind
  • Really bad at painting something other than what he thought he was painting on his doors (both sides)
  • Fell asleep and someone painted it on both sides of his ride and he awoke and drove over to wait for Surge at the LAX

View attachment 158495

That's what John and Logan really wanted on every Lyft car.

Spuntino

I saw this same car in holleywood later on sunset lol.
I saw it when I had a couple in the car and I was like. "Is that a dick on that guys car?" And the guy was like "that's what happens when you drive a Prius."

There were words on the back window of the car that said "Who drew all the dicks?" The girl pax googled it and apparently it's an advertisment for the"How to make a murder" Netflix series.

On a side note, the male genitalia is too offensive for this forum so it's cencsored. But vagina is ok.

Last edited: