Illegals using Uber's to get across the border...

second2noone

The drivers left the northern Mexican city of Monterrey and picked up the migrants in Matehuala, 323 kilometers (201 miles) further south, Doguin said. The caravan was headed for the city of Reynosa, 551 kilometers (342 miles) north, on the border with Texas.

The migrants told investigators they each paid 3,000 pesos ($162) to make the journey, Doguin said.

for sure they are fuber drivers. they get paid our rates.

LA Dispatcher

The drivers left the northern Mexican city of Monterrey and picked up the migrants in Matehuala, 323 kilometers (201 miles) further south, Doguin said. The caravan was headed for the city of Reynosa, 551 kilometers (342 miles) north, on the border with Texas.

The migrants told investigators they each paid 3,000 pesos ($162) to make the journey, Doguin said.

At least they get better rates than Detroit.:cool:

observer

I wonder if drivers got dinged for inefficient route. First they drove 201 miles South, then they drove back 342 miles north....

second2noone

I wonder if drivers got dinged for inefficient route. First they drove 201 miles South, then they drove back 342 miles north....
the drivers probably didn't even know which direction they were going....or maybe it was a a dead pool and they had to pick up other pax or they would get a timeout.

Adieu

im confused

mexican citizens
Take mexican ubers
.... IN MEXICO!!!!

Fail to see the issue, is it cause they self-imposed uberpool to split fare???

Adieu

Actually, I'm wrong. The issue seems to be that they were NOT mexican citizens.

They were illegals - FOR MEXICO :rolleyes: