"I'll tip you in the app"

uber6

So far 90% of the passengers that have gone out of their way to say they will tip in the app never tip

Guys please remember to rate 1 if passengers don't tip so I can save lower rated passengers for the ants

I've had just a few pax say they'd tip in-app. Some did, some didn't. Some don't show up until the next day.

Jdemonto

From my experience the words "I'll tip you in the app" gets an automatic 3 star. If they tip which is very rare in this scenario I will change to a 5 star.

The words I'll get you on the back end or I'll take care of you gets a 5 star 100% chance of tip

AP92

So far 90% of the passengers that have gone out of their way to say they will tip in the app never tip

Guys please remember to rate 1 if passengers don't tip so I can save lower rated passengers for the ants
I'm pretty sure your one of the employees that operate the self-driving cars for Uber.
From my experience the words "I'll tip you in the app" gets an automatic 3 star. If they tip which is very rare in this scenario I will change to a 5 star.

The words I'll get you on the back end or I'll take care of you gets a 5 star 100% chance of tip
Kind of sucks when Uber introduce the new feature because the Uber passengers became as bad as a Lyft passengers "I'll tip you on the app bro" and see a $0 tip #[email protected]@@@s

Do you mean as in scaphism? If so, I'm in agreement.
Interesting, I like it.
2. Barrel Pillory, or the “Spanish Mantle.” Worse version: Scaphism

This method of pillory was used generally for drunkards to embarrass them publicly. This was the medieval very timid version of a version of torture the ancient Persian (who were VERY good at torture, by the way) technique called “Scaphism.” The victim was stripped naked then fastened in a tub, or a rowing boat. The victim was then forced to eat tons of milk and honey, as well as having it rubbed all over his or her face. They would then get diarrhea from the food. In the tub, they would then be swimming in their own filth. Along with this, the milk and honey on their faces would attract flies and other insects which would slowly eat the victim alive, wallowing in their own filth.