I'll take this pool chain...

Goduckies

Especially since I am going for quest...
Screenshot_20170913-202320.png

emmhope

Nice ! Did you start the trip with boost ? I hate zip zapping around town like that but I wouldn't mind if they all paid 40$ / hour

TheWanderer

They lost money but they did not lose money. How many of those people had the ride pass? There is also another promo that I have been hearing about the last few days, 50% off of the next 10 rides.

Goduckies

I've had a few fares during boost where a Passanger paid 2.99 and I got 18 for crossing the bridge.... so yeah uber does lose money on some rides.

Misunderstood Pirate

I've had a few fares during boost where a Passanger paid 2.99 and I got 18 for crossing the bridge.... so yeah uber does lose money on some rides.
No they don't. In the long run it's another trip. Adds to their numbers of pax and trips. Raises their value and keeps pax away from lyft.

Misunderstood Pirate

You are not getting the big picture. While yes technically they are losing on the trip, they are keeping a pax to come back. In the end they win.

Gibman73

What happened to the Chumasero portion of the pool that it says it ended on? Or did you cancel the last pickup?

Blue Poodle

You are not getting the big picture. While yes technically they are losing on the trip, they are keeping a pax to come back. In the end they win.

The pirate has a point. Let's ignore the concept of market share and evaluations for a moment, if you will allow me. I used to be involved in software sales and when we thought a deal was lost to a competitor, we dropped the price to basically zero so that the winner of the deal had to drop their bid, and basically, they made no money on the deal. They won, but also lost.

Zero sum game. Winners and losers and then us trapped in the middle.

Uberdancer

"... you're dead ... but you die happy because you were right ... the light was green and you had the right of way ... but you're dead, or crippled for life, mentally or physically ... but you were right, the light was green, you had the right of way ... if you're lucky you're dead, or you now have family and friends at beck and call ... but you were right, the light was green, you had the right of way ... you are lucky to die happy and righteous... "

jcarrolld

"... you're dead ... but you die happy because you were right ... the light was green and you had the right of way ... but you're dead, or crippled for life, mentally or physically ... but you were right, the light was green, you had the right of way ... if you're lucky you're dead, or you now have family and friends at beck and call ... but you were right, the light was green, you had the right of way ... you are lucky to die happy and righteous... "
Said by 80% of pedestrians in SF.

Goduckies

Well it's a loss leader, but still loss at that time... as to address that was the correct ending map didn't show though