I'll be anting tonight

Woon

I'll scan for pax with 4.0 rating and below as well.

nostrils

Heres what to do, if you follow these instructions you will be fine.
1. Pool only, pool is the fastst most reliable way to make money by far.
2. Keep an eye on ratings, the lower they are the more likely they are to tip big, ignore anything over 3.9
3. Gourmet sandwiches, always have a good selection and variets of gourmet sandwiches available.
4. Wet towels, keep a large supply of warm wet towels.
5. Weed. All pax love week, light it up with them and be sure to share your stash generously.
5. Avoid red lights, red lights slow you down and affect your residual income, hey youre uber, you can simply ignore all red lights without recompence.
Speed limits. Speed limits are for pansies, treat your pax to some white knuckle experience, show them how much faster your prius is compared to that slovenly BMW revving its engine next to you.
Remember, if you give your pax an unforgettable ride they will tip you big.
Roll on uber ant

Citronbull

Weed is legal so I'm not worried about that. CA DMV should be taking notes of everything in this forum. So much useful info.

Woon

Heres what to do, if you follow these instructions you will be fine.
1. Pool only, pool is the fastst most reliable way to make money by far.
2. Keep an eye on ratings, the lower they are the more likely they are to tip big, ignore anything over 3.9
3. Gourmet sandwiches, always have a good selection and variets of gourmet sandwiches available.
4. Wet towels, keep a large supply of warm wet towels.
5. Weed. All pax love week, light it up with them and be sure to share your stash generously.
5. Avoid red lights, red lights slow you down and affect your residual income, hey youre uber, you can simply ignore all red lights without recompence.
Speed limits. Speed limits are for pansies, treat your pax to some white knuckle experience, show them how much faster your prius is compared to that slovenly BMW revving its engine next to you.
Remember, if you give your pax an unforgettable ride they will tip you big.
Roll on uber ant

J. S. Bach

Lol. That's funny

Don't forget gum, aux cord, Chargers for I phone 3-5 and 6, Android as well as Galaxy S8.
Make sure to get Spotify Premium :smiles:
Also put a note in the back seat : "no tip required :smiles:"
I have galaxy s8+. Great phone. 6gig data for $35/ month

And the best part is the phone is really good at being a phone. The speaker phone has a drown out background noise feature the call is clear as a bell.